Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
a friend made a server with respawn fixed and working save system but the only problem is that the cars are duplicating on spawn

Use script for spawn vehicles only one time and all the vehicles will be restore in next restart from file vehicles.bin.
Or, if you want spawn fixed in all restart, erase vehicles.bin on storage folder every time that restart the server. But this remove save car system.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
a friend made a server with respawn fixed and working save system but the only problem is that the cars are duplicating on spawn

startcar 1 frist to diseble spawn car in init.sqf //[] execVM "scripts\custom\car.sqf";

save for work

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
disable check version in config server (serverdz.cfg)

For all players with my fix:
Please, after install my fix in this topic next test this:
unpack in server folder with replase or install on clear this mission on server:

and check ingame actions, server saves and all scripts game.
I am try repack mission on clear files 0.62 with copy scripts database and scripts from faddy1994 on spawn cars and helicrashes

This mpmission doesn't work, blue screen on connect.

Your first upload seems to be working perfectly :) thanks for your work and contributions everyone.

I also noticed that when trying to start a farm, my hoe won't allow me to create a plot as it always tells me I can't place one.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
123new , my save system dont work, scripts for Enf is outdated? you have new? for Benwood system from 0.60

Work only for read/load the save file, but for write I don't understand why not work

FileMode.READ return !=0
But
FileMode.WRITE return 0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't need to use vehicle spawn scripts? wtf is wrong with you the Ducking server spawns it all 100% good and full working like official .62

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't need to use vehicle spawn scripts? wtf is wrong with you the Ducking server spawns it all 100% good and full working like official .62

yes, and it is work in dayz server 0.61 with full spawn, respawn and save.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
here mpmision for 062

for thouse how have problem use steam addons original addons

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What I now can not come from a copy of the license with crack. But I can go through Steam. In a copy of me saying a mistake session

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix a crash server from behind a restart button?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dbInitEconomy []; with Hive the respawn works .. but the player comes back without loot

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
dbInitEconomy []; with Hive the respawn works .. but the player comes back without loot

I tested but with dbeconomy true. After restart i come back with alll loot but, some amount of loot disappears when my backpack or other storage are full.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tested dbInitEconomy true. And crash server with respawn..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hmm intresting... I don't know why but what i using, works fine. If you pm me i can give you exe's and mpmission what i use, when i be at work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, if use dbInitEconomy []; then respawn button is work, but not work respawn loot.
if use dbInitEconomy [true]; then respawn button is not work, but work respawn loot.

we can use someone dirs with generated loot if dbInitEconomy [true]; and replase random dir with loot in server folder for use dbInitEconomy [];
but it is not great

Back