Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
After two days of testing 062 server files! Unfortunately, there is no - packed ammo - a Christmas gift box - a lucky suit - several backpacks - armed vests - and other official servers! These are the flags of the 0.62 server! Thanks for my English from GOOGLE translation!
yes, need found all id items, added and changed in dayz 0.62, and list info what id is deleted in table loot 0.62 original.
In server files 0.62 in this time we have table spawn loot 0.61 server

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ah, yes, but if I remove military_west from the tags, then ALL military tents will not spawn AK101/M65. I only care about the military tents that aren't within Tisy area.

I want to be like official DayZ, because this loot has clearly been edited.

Only option is to put tisy specific items to tisy buildings, like those high ramps or bunkers, that only there spawn.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
My pack Server files DayZ 0.62.

It is ful copy save system 0.61 server from my files with rewrited enfusion scripts.

What Added:

* rewrited mission server on original scripts 0.62 server files
* added some costom scripts and settings on mission server.
Install:
1. Unpack files in clear folder
2. Edit file !Start_server_parameters.ini and change :
C:\Test062Serveron your patch to folder server. In patch don't can be exist any symbols, only english and numbers.
3. Changer parameter Commandline for your needs. If you start license server, change !Start_license_server.cmd
4. Start !Start_cracked_server.cmd fot start server with crack and !Start_license_server.cmd for start withoiut crack
5. Wait server ready, start game with crack, search server in game and play. For play in server you need open game port and have white ip address.
How install crack for client game and where download you can view in this topic:

What is work:
* Login system in server
* Player saves and load
* Creation new player and load player
* Server sctipts and functions is normal work for all players
* Script spawn helicrashes and cars (warning, enable only 1 start server, next disable! server is save all objects automaticaly)
* Normal saves cars, helicrashes, tents
* Normal respawn loot, animals and zombies (in dboffline only)
* Normal work function respawn players
* Kill messages in chat
* Login and disconenct messages in chat

What is need change and not do in this files:
* Change table toot (types.xml and event.xml) in mpmissions. Him have table from 0.61 server files, and can have not worked id loot, deleted in 0.62 files (it will crash server when player pick up this), and this not have new added id loot, what is added in files original 0.62

MikeJones for server files and fix respawn player.
Benwood for player save system.
BorizzK for working on some server mission scripts, tips and tests.
All community for help and tests.

If who need, only fixed exe server with respawn player from MikeJones:
And only my fixed mpmission server with cleared mission and worked save player in post http://forum.ragezone.com/f866/dayz-standalone-0-62-142963-a-1144391-post8854122/#post8854122

Please, add link in this post in first post this topic for help all. Thanks!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

It is ful copy save system 0.61 server from my files with rewrited enfusion scripts.

What Added:

Install:
C:\Test062Serveron your patch to folder server. In patch don't can be exist any symbols, only english and numbers.
3. Changer parameter Commandline for your needs. If you start license server, change !Start_license_server.cmd
4. Start !Start_cracked_server.cmd fot start server with crack and !Start_license_server.cmd for start withoiut crack
5. Wait server ready, start game with crack, search server in game and play. For play in server you need open game port and have white ip address.
How install crack for client game and where download you can view in this topic:

What is work:
* Login system in server
* Player saves and load
* Script spawn helicrashes and cars (warning, enable only 1 start server, next disable! server is save all objects automaticaly)
* Kill messages in chat

* Change table toot (types.xml and event.xml) in mpmissions. Him have table from 0.61 server files, and can have not worked id loot, deleted in 0.62 files (it will crash server when player pick up this), and this not have new added id loot, what is added in files original 0.62

And only my fixed mpmission server with cleared mission and worked save player in post http://forum.ragezone.com/f866/dayz-standalone-0-62-142963-a-1144391-post8854122/#post8854122

brother u have is add list item 0.62 or and mods work now ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the thing, these guys here have no idea what you are talking about and they dont know what the hell is going on. The loot system that the server is using right now is a rough sketch of the 'CLE' Central Loot economy that the 'devs' setup. It is written in the engine and don't have any methods of editing it right now, so its a very old basic trash that spreads loot by categories. those categories are listed in the cfg of an item by a specific tag eg Industrial loot have their own tags, its not based upon locations. BUT what the devs are using is a tool that they can fire up anytime and make every single server have the same loot 'setup' weather its quantity or location, this is what they spent more than a year talking about 'CLE' blablalba trash. Right now all you can do is change those tags in the cfg on a specific item then you have to regenerate a new core.bin for the storage file (delete it and let it generate a new one so it reads your changes). and also you need to edit all the xml's in folder 'db' in the mission file, that you can edit the amount of a specific item and its lifetime.

This is just a VERY basic poop about this terrible loot system. Anyway have fun wit it

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Here is the thing, these guys here have no idea what you are talking about and they dont know what the hell is going on. The loot system that the server is using right now is a rough sketch of the 'CLE' Central Loot economy that the 'devs' setup. It is written in the engine and don't have any methods of editing it right now, so its a very old basic trash that spreads loot by categories. those categories are listed in the cfg of an item by a specific tag eg Industrial loot have their own tags, its not based upon locations. BUT what the devs are using is a tool that they can fire up anytime and make every single server have the same loot 'setup' weather its quantity or location, this is what they spent more than a year talking about 'CLE' blablalba trash. Right now all you can do is change those tags in the cfg on a specific item then you have to regenerate a new core.bin for the storage file (delete it and let it generate a new one so it reads your changes). and also you need to edit all the xml's in folder 'db' in the mission file, that you can edit the amount of a specific item and its lifetime.

This is just a VERY basic poop about this terrible loot system. Anyway have fun wit it

That's what I thought :eek:tt1: because you have places like Berezhki and the coast of Elektro that spawns a poop-tone of pistols and rifles, and it's always consistent, even through item respawn.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Also if you edit types.xml , at the <flags></flags> section it has to be value 7 to spawn normally.
They also have some flags to zones or events specifically, flags that i do not know yet (ex: 156221313).
Flag 135 goes to zombie loot type.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi mates a have one problem to connect to server

How to resolve this problem any one to welp

[h=2]Client files for DayZ Standalone v 0.62.144063 from Steam[/h]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi mates a have one problem to connect to server

How to resolve this problem any one to welp

Client files for DayZ Standalone v 0.62.144063 from Steam

In file "serverdz.cfg" ---> forceSameBuild = 0.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What Added:

Install:

What is work:
* Login system in server
* Player saves and load
* Kill messages in chat

Respawn works fine now, but custom startgear does not work when using the respawn button.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anybody have problems too with throwing stuff ?
All items i saw they stay in mid air, including grenades :)

In rest, same bugs: books still cannot be read, map not working, radio not playing any channel and have an enviromental mute after awhile.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, need found all id items, added and changed in dayz 0.62, and list info what id is deleted in table loot 0.62 original.
In server files 0.62 in this time we have table spawn loot 0.61 server
062 Item ID's

----------Christmas gift--------------------------------------------
Container_GiftBox_Small_1
Container_GiftBox_Small_2
Container_GiftBox_Small_3
Container_GiftBox_Small_4
Container_GiftBox_Medium_1
Container_GiftBox_Medium_2
Container_GiftBox_Medium_3
Container_GiftBox_Medium_4
Container_GiftBox_Large_1
Container_GiftBox_Large_2
Container_GiftBox_Large_3
Container_GiftBox_Large_4

------Armed vest-----------------------
SmershVest
SmershVestBackpack
BallisticVest
PressVest_Blue
PressVest_LightBlue
UKAssVest_Black
UKAssVest_Camo
UKAssVest_Khaki
UKAssVest_Olive
PoliceVest
HighCapacityVest_Black
HighCapacityVest_Olive
Vest_LeatherStorage_Natural
Vest_LeatherStorage_Beige
Vest_LeatherStorage_Brown
Vest_LeatherStorage_Black
(EN5C_double)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Respawn works fine now, but custom startgear does not work when using the respawn button.

edit in dbloadplayer.sqf function respawn for this

does someone has the dayz client without pbo signature?
you test this? http://forum.ragezone.com/f866/client-files-dayz-standalone-0-a-1144436/

playgzs, thanks. It is all new id's?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
062 DayZ OFFLine extracted the new Item ID's, I only extracted these! I don't know what the new Item is!
How to add these new ID's to the server of 0.62! ?
------------------------From GOOGLE translate

Last edited:
Back