Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@123new brother me is test player join with me test 15-25 player online server sometime is crach is has stop workking is problems
MikeJones - DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

u know is my problems or not ? thank,

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@123new brother me is test player join with me test 15-25 player online server sometime is crach is has stop workking is problems

i think some loot in server have a crash server because db folder in mpmission with all settings loot types from 0.61 versions.
need search this loot types and delete from files in db folder in mpmission and ando stert server delete storage folder all.
how types loot need for delete i am is don't know.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

something is wrong with the map file inside pbo archive ( different version, different object files or something changed inside map_chernarusplus_xxx).
Needs further testing.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
something is wrong with the map file inside pbo archive ( different version, different object files or something changed inside map_chernarusplus_xxx).
Needs further testing.

u will is test my problems ? i not understand

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
some information i found

Converting the mission of the patch 0.61 to the patch 0.62.

If you did a mission for the server 0.60-0.61, then when you migrate to patch 0.62, it may stop working. Although, if all your scripts were written in the old language, then maybe you will not encounter this problem. But if you learned the language of the EnScript game and wrote on it some components of the mission, then you will have an unpleasant surprise.

To begin with, the structure of the "scripts" folder has changed. The "1_Core" and "2_GameLib" folders have been renamed to "1_CoreExt" and "2_GameLibExt".

The mere renaming did not end there. Some script files have been moved to other locations, deleted or created new ones.
For example, "constants.c" is now divided into two - the main file has been moved to the folder "3_Game", and in the folder "1_CoreExt" a colleague has appeared.

But this is not all changes. The syntax of some functions has changed.
Here is a comparison of some of them. In the left part for 0.61, and in the right for 0.62.
See the figure.

And it is not a fact that changes in the language itself will not happen in the future. So to do something new does not make sense. It is better to wait for the official opening of the mod.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Don't host your server for other peoples if they can't report problems. All itens kind of "DirtBikeHelmetBase" crash your server or client when you take it, probably has some unfinished functions in config file. And the item 'BagTortillaAbove' has not animation on body.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can anybody help me, i have forwarded my ports (2300-2305 TCP/UDP) and i cant connect via the IP4 to my server only via Localhost ... Arma 3 (that uses the same ports) works fine ... what do i wrong ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can anybody help me, i have forwarded my ports (2300-2305 TCP/UDP) and i cant connect via the IP4 to my server only via Localhost ... Arma 3 (that uses the same ports) works fine ... what do i wrong ?
check working port server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Who knows how to fix the fix. That after respavna (after death) the character is naked and can not dress anything.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
silly question, but can't we take the missionfile from "..\Documents\DayZ\Saved\mpmissions\.ChernarusPlus" from an original server and use them on our own? Why are we doing all the scripting if we have the original server files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Silly answer: that is not possible as the server does not send the mission file to the client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The Ports werent the problem i fixed it via starting is at administrator - my windows is bugged. Anyway... can somebody tell me how to change the server temperature ? :)
Server Temperature? You mean the ingame Environment Temperature?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

Im running the CrackZ servers and i have a good working mission. the only thing that is bugging me out is that the persistance isnt working.
No mather what i set in events.xml or types.xml the server de-spawns camps after certain time(less then a day). i tried alot with different missions, server files etc.

Is there anyone here who has the same problems or maybe someone who knows what it is or what it causes?

Thanks in advance !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

Im running the CrackZ servers and i have a good working mission. the only thing that is bugging me out is that the persistance isnt working.
No mather what i set in events.xml or types.xml the server de-spawns camps after certain time(less then a day). i tried alot with different missions, server files etc.

Is there anyone here who has the same problems or maybe someone who knows what it is or what it causes?

Thanks in advance !

after change anything in events.xml or types.xml
delete stoorage folder files for update events server when server is has been started

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My MPMission

Working...

Last edited:
Back