Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I've a bug with the server, when i play, everythink work but when i kill Dean Hall's zombie, I can take the kiwi infinilty, when i acutalize the zombie, another kiwi spawn.

Do you know how can i fix the problem?

Thanks for help.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!
How to use Your custom script in \dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\scripts\custom\createFullEquipment.sqf ?

I add arrays from createFullEquipment.sqf at begin of dbLoad_Player.sqf after posFromSpawnPlayer array and add {_v = _agent createInInventory _x} forEach (_arrayCloth select floor(random(count _arrayCloth))); after {null = _agent createInInventory _x} forEach [_myTop,_myBottom,_myShoe]; in _clientNew function and it has no effect...

Why not working?

ThanX

P.S. 123New - Вы на русском общаетесь?
Есть ли где описание этого скриптового языка?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi!
How to use Your custom script in \dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\scripts\custom\createFullEquipment.sqf ?

I add arrays from createFullEquipment.sqf at begin of dbLoad_Player.sqf after posFromSpawnPlayer array and add {_v = _agent createInInventory _x} forEach (_arrayCloth select floor(random(count _arrayCloth))); after {null = _agent createInInventory _x} forEach [_myTop,_myBottom,_myShoe]; in _clientNew function and it has no effect...

Why not working?

ThanX

P.S. 123New - Вы на русском общаетесь?
Есть ли где описание этого скриптового языка?
На русском:
описание скриптового языка есть, называется wiki bohemia interactive, а также помимо этого есть такие вещи, как форумы с гайдами и уроками по скриптописанию на арме. Синтаксис тут одинаковый весь, как и комманды. За возможно некоторыми исключениями каких-либо комманд, которые могут или не работать по каким-либо условиям, или работать не так, как сказано ввиду того, что разработчики игры еще меняют и правят, а релиза серверных файлов с документацией официально еще не было.
По поводу createFullEquipment.sqf я вам капельку подскажу.
В файле MPMissions\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\scripts\init.sqf строкой
createFullEquipment = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\custom\createFullEquipment.sqf";
вы лишь объявляете функцию createFullEquipment назначив ей содержимое файла createFullEquipment.sqf
Далее ее необходимо вызвать. Но где? Тут вы решаете уже сами.
Если брать в пример именно данный скрипт, то логично будет предположить, что это стартовый инвентарь игрока, а значит в процедуре создания персонажа его и надо применять. А процедуры создания персонажа это файл MPMissions\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\Custom\dbLoad_Player.sqf , а именно 2 процедуры: _clientNew и _clientRespawn
Для добавления нам надо править обе эти процедуры, т.к., как вы уже догадались, первая используется при присоединении к серверу и создании нового персонажа, вторая именно при процедуре респавна игрока.
Находим:
_agent = createAgent [_mySkin, _pos, [], 0, "NONE"];
удаляем или комментируем
{null = _agent createInInventory _x} forEach [_myTop,_myBottom,_myShoe];
_v = _agent createInInventory "Consumable_Roadflare";
_v = _agent createInInventory "Consumable_Rags"; _v setQuantity 1;
и добавляем вместо этого
call createFullEquipment;
Аналогично повторяем и в процедуре респавна игрока.
Готово, наш скрипт подключен! Остается его проверить.
А вот насколько он работоспособен я не могу речаться, поскольку брался он не с официальных файлов сервера, и не я его писал, а найден он был, если не ошибаюсь, в старых файлах от benwood еще с 0.60 патча игры, но могу с уверенностью заверить, что весь код в данном файле рабочий точно.

on English:
the description of the scripting language is, is called wiki bohemia interactive, and also there are such things as forums with guides and lessons on script writing on the arm. The syntax here is the same, just like the commands. With some possible exceptions, some commands that may or may not work under any conditions, or work in a different way, as said in view of the fact that game developers still change and rule, and the release of server files with documentation has not yet officially been released.
Concerning createFullEquipment.sqf I'll give you a drop.
In the file MPMissions \ dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus \ scripts \ init.sqf the string
createFullEquipment = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts \ custom \ createFullEquipment.sqf";
you only declare the function createFullEquipment by assigning the contents of the file createFullEquipment.sqf
Then it must be called. But where? Here you decide for yourself.
If you take the example of this particular script, it is logical to assume that this is the starting inventory of the player, and therefore in the procedure for creating a character it must be applied. A procedure for creating a character is a file MPMissions \ dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus \ Custom \ dbLoad_Player.sqf, namely 2 procedures: _clientNew and _clientRespawn
To add, we need to edit both of these procedures, because, as you already guessed, the first one is used when joining the server and creating a new character, the second one is used for the player's respawn procedure.
We find:
_agent = createAgent [_mySkin, _pos, [], 0, "NONE"];
delete or comment
{null = _agent createInInventory _x} forEach [_myTop, _myBottom, _myShoe];
_v = _agent createInInventory "Consumable_Roadflare";
_v = _agent createInInventory "Consumable_Rags"; _v setQuantity 1;
and add instead
call createFullEquipment;
Similarly, we repeat and in the procedure respawn player.
Done, our script is connected! It remains to verify it.
But I can not argue how much it works, because it was not taken from official server files, and I did not write it, but it was found, if I'm not mistaken, in old files from benwood with a 0.60 patch of the game, but I can confidently assure , that all the code in this file is working exactly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have some doubts in my 0.62 server:
1- how to make use of addons ej: DayZ AK-12, FIDO MODv Pack 2 ...
2- how to make an administrative panel or some other tool of that type work?
3- how to eliminate some item that crashes the server?
4- How to increase the loot of some items?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have some doubts in my 0.62 server:
1- how to make use of addons ej: DayZ AK-12, FIDO MODv Pack 2 ...
2- how to make an administrative panel or some other tool of that type work?
3- how to eliminate some item that crashes the server?
4- How to increase the loot of some items?
1. About adding modifications with new kinds weapons and indeed-is done this is so:
1) Download the archive with the modification and the modification folder is placed on the client and on the server (for example, the folder Uzi )
2) In the run settings as the game and server is specified:
- mod=folder name with modification
for example
-- mod Uzi
3) in types.xml in mpmission adds 1 new block with new id items or weapons
4) the game client and server are started and checked.
More information is better to learn directly from the author modifications directly FIDOV
2. For this version game don't have any administrative panels in this time
3. Manually determine if any action arise, the crash of the server, locate the element and define its id, and then remove it from the spawn table.
4. On this issue, you need to configure types.xml nominal, max, and min parameters

Kox

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the files.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Здравствуйте, извините, что пишу по русски, с английским проблема.
подскажите пожалуйста, каким образом переключить сервер на русский язык?
я вижу, что в файлах pbo многие вещи такие как мысли персонажа в чате, статусы (голоден, влажный, гипертония) и прочее на русском языке, но в игре почему-то используется английский. с этого же клиента играл на другом сервере (где-то в интернете) и всё из перечисленного было на русском. каким образом они переключили серверные диалоги на русский язык?
подскажите, где искать?

"Google translator"
Hello, sorry, I'm writing in Russian, with the English problem.please tell me how to switch the server to Russian?I see that in pbo files, many things like the character's thoughts in the chat, statuses (hungry, wet, hypertension) and stuff in Russian, but in the game for some reason English is used. from the same client played on another server (somewhere on the Internet) and all of the above was in Russian. How did they switch server dialogues to Russian?tell me where to look?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server_data.pbo .. config.bin
Там я сразу нашел эти фразы.
Но:
1. Не происходит изменений после редактирования и сохранения все так же вижу Use The Pomp.
2. При сохранении файла (Create PBO) на сервере перестают работать некоторые скрипты. Например, перестает использоваться Помпа с водой.

There is a problem:
1. PBO Manager - Extract To server-data
2. Config.bin->UnRap->Config.cpp
3. Delete Config.bin
4. Edit File
Convert File to UTF-8 without BOM in Notepad++
change: displayName = "Use The Pump";
to displayName = "Использовать насос";
5. Save.
6. Create PBO server_data

- There are no changes after editing and saving all the same I see "Use The Pump".
- When you save a file (Create PBO), some scripts stop working on the server. For example, the pump with water stops to be used.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MikeJones - DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
Там я сразу нашел эти фразы.
Но:
1. Не происходит изменений после редактирования и сохранения все так же вижу Use The Pomp.
2. При сохранении файла (Create PBO) на сервере перестают работать некоторые скрипты. Например, перестает использоваться Помпа с водой.

There is a problem:
1. PBO Manager - Extract To server-data
2. Config.bin->UnRap->Config.cpp
3. Delete Config.bin
4. Edit File
Convert File to UTF-8 without BOM in Notepad++
change: displayName = "Use The Pump";
to displayName = "Использовать насос";
5. Save.
6. Create PBO server_data

- There are no changes after editing and saving all the same I see "Use The Pump".
- When you save a file (Create PBO), some scripts stop working on the server. For example, the pump with water stops to be used.

class WellYellow : WellBlue { model = "dz\structures\Misc\Misc_WellPump\Misc_WellPump.p3d"; class UsePump { displayName = "Используйте насос"; priority = 0.1; showWindow = 1; hideOnUse = 1; condition = "ProfileStart 'sqf_objAction_UsePumpYellow_condition'; _con = ((_owner getVariable ['isUsingSomething',0] == 0) && _canUseActions ); ProfileStop 'sqf_objAction_UsePumpYellow_condition'; _con;"; statement = "_owner setVariable ['isUsingSomething',1]; [this, _inHands, _owner, 'water'] call player_liquidSource;"; };

MikeJones - DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Я не знаю, что за магия. Но название категорически не меняется и работать "Pump" после этого отказывается.
Ничего не происходит при взаимодействии с ней.
Никаких манипуляций больше не делали?
Изменили файл, сохранили и заменили на сервере?

I do not know what kind of magic. But the name does not change categorically and "Pump" refuses after that.Nothing happens when interacting with it.No manipulations anymore?Changed the file, saved and replaced on the server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Boy... Change the name on class UserActions of the object. The name of object not is the name of the action on it...

Save the .pbo and put on client and if you want sync .pbos, put on server too...

If dont work, not has what to do... Is the only way for to do this...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Хм, клиентская сторона.... о ней то я и не подумал. Все заработало, спасибо!
Просто с этого клиента я играл на другом сервере и там все было по русски, подключившись с этого же клиента на свой сервер, увидел, что надписи стали английскими, потому и посчитал, что текст присылает сервер.

Hmm, the client side .... I did not even think about it. All earned, thanks!
Just from this client I played on another server and there everything was in Russian, connecting from the same client to my server, I saw that the inscriptions were English, that's why I thought that the text is sent by the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, the name of action is read on pbo of client and the function of action is executed by the client and call the server to read the pbo of server and to execute too... that is, if you change the function on client, not will affect the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Есть ли возможность повысить синхронизацию при езде на машине? Может быть есть настройки в файлах, которых я не нашел?Даже локально играя, машину постоянно отбрасывает назад или в сторону.

Is it possible to improve synchronization while driving a car? Maybe there are settings in the files that I did not find?Even locally playing, the car is constantly thrown back or to the side.

CPU 8 core
RAM 32Gb
SSD
Video 4Gb 256bit

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is only lag on server, if your host is good, see your codes... Loops, many objects, etc, can cause this too...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the server setup and running thanks to everyone here. i am having a couple of problems. #1 I have tried countless different ways now to get BEC Whitelisting to work, nothing I am doing is working though, any ideas? #2 Alice pack backpacks do not seem to be spawning in, any help here? #3 setting up automatic server restarts, I've done this in the past on DayZ Mod but this seems different, any help would be much appreciated and in my RCON (using Dart) I can't see the ingame chat. users can see me type but I can see responses. Lastly when someone logs out and then back in, sometimes they see themselves standing there like they have duplicated their character, what could cause this?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is only lag on server, if your host is good, see your codes... Loops, many objects, etc, can cause this too...
Это локальный сервер (localhost).
Пинг 1
У вас нет таких проблем с машинами с настройками по умолчанию?

This is a local server (localhost).
Ping 1
Do you have such problems with machines with default settings?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Это локальный сервер (localhost).
Пинг 1
У вас нет таких проблем с машинами с настройками по умолчанию?

This is a local server (localhost).
Ping 1
Do you have such problems with machines with default settings?

Lag on server != Lag on host != Ping

Back