Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am having a problem with loot spawns. Seem different than normal and there are no Alice BackPacks. Any help would be great. I tried adding the Alicepack into the types.xml but it didn't seem to work.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am having a problem with loot spawns. Seem different than normal and there are no Alice BackPacks. Any help would be great. I tried adding the Alicepack into the types.xml but it didn't seem to work.

1. Add in types.xml 1 block with id new item
2. Delete all storage folder and start server
If you correct write id item when him is can be spawned somewhere in your server. It is worked only with is, who is allready added in files game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need to see how the values can be taken from the server to implement a page with statistics in real time, including the number of connected players. I intend in our community to implement a page with all the necessary information for all the players, as well as statistics and others to give promotion to this game that in my country few know and make dayz an interesting proposal!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can monitor in game chat with the BEC client or RCON DART? I can view when players connect and when an admin types messages through Dart to the server but players can not respond to the admin because admin will not see the chat in Dart.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can monitor in game chat with the BEC client or RCON DART? I can view when players connect and when an admin types messages through Dart to the server but players can not respond to the admin because admin will not see the chat in Dart.

enable battleye and work with this programs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
enable battleye and work with this programs

I am using battleye and even have auto restart setup but I am not able to see in game chat, is there a setting I need to enable or something I need to add into the files?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am using battleye and even have auto restart setup but I am not able to see in game chat, is there a setting I need to enable or something I need to add into the files?
Game chat you will not see, because it is broadcast to the server in the game, as well as in battleye only if there is a second player next to you at 25 meters.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh ok, so there is no way to see game chat through RCON like back in the ARMA 2 mod?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably the delay in the car is caused only in the cars, it's the version... My test server of the 062 is fast, but if you run with a car at +-100 km/h, you'll experience a lot of roll backs.

My Server Normal
MikeJones - DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

this con't be fixed in this time
okey Thank mate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need some help, the server isn't clearing destroyed vehicles on restart and it appears that some loose loot isn't being cleared ether. What can I do to the scripting to have the server clean these on restart

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need some help, the server isn't clearing destroyed vehicles on restart and it appears that some loose loot isn't being cleared ether. What can I do to the scripting to have the server clean these on restart

Delete the storage folder or create the vehicles only once with .sqf and erase the line for spawn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Having issues with players not being able select male or female character when spawning in or respawning. They always spawn in as a female. Any ideas where I should start to fix this?

Back