Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All working..
Mpmission..

For you and all peoples that using this files, look this function on DBloadPlayer:

MikeJones - DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Theses animations has different class for ladders when are activated, and bug your game.
Or remove this funtion or fix the animation on anims.pbo

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there no way to not appear that way, in that kind of cloud?
Because if you have to put the files in the client too, you cant connect the people with the steam client....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I've a problem, when i want to connect to my DayZ server with my official account in 0.62.144063, i just recieve this : Bad version, server reject connection.

I've set forceSameBuid to 0 but it didn't work.

Thx for help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I've a problem, when i want to connect to my DayZ server with my official account in 0.62.144063, i just recieve this : Bad version, server reject connection.

I've set forceSameBuid to 0 but it didn't work.

Thx for help.

Try 3 things:

1- Don't use mods.

2- set EqualRequireMod = 0; on server.cfg.

3- syncronize the addons of server with client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, it works but now, i've another problem, when someone or just me want to connect to the server, the DayZ's console crash without sending me an error. screenshot :

The crash happenned after i've tried to test something like put the server at 100 slots (lol) and to make the processus at high priority using the task manager. I've already tried to reinstall all the files server but it didn't work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, it works but now, i've another problem, when someone or just me want to connect to the server, the DayZ's console crash without sending me an error. screenshot :

The crash happenned after i've tried to test something like put the server at 100 slots (lol) and to make the processus at high priority using the task manager. I've already tried to reinstall all the files server but it didn't work.

The error is:

FAILED: SteamGameServer_Init

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know how can i correct this error?

Edit: i've found the problem, it's just a problem of independencies.

How do I enable the whitelist?

And can somebody explains me what are those in the server.cfg ?

lootRespawnTimer = 5;
lootCleanupTimer = 5;
lootHistory = 1; // Disable/Enable storage generate

Thanks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My server crashes every once in a while, an hour or two. Have you ever had this problem? Do you have this problem with the version you sent?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
now server crach is Warning: No overcharged memory can be released !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to get crash log? My server configuration is high (2 core 16G ECC), some people say is caused by dirt bike helmets.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to get crash log? My server configuration is high (2 core 16G ECC), some people say is caused by dirt bike helmets.
yes dirt bike helmets. crach , other now crach No overcharged memory can be released !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to renew storage ? delete instance dir and remove DirtBikeHelmet from type.xml ?

yes dirt bike helmets. crach , other now crach No overcharged memory can be released !
how to renew storage ? delete instance dir and remove DirtBikeHelmet from type.xml ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

me renew is tyep not re storage

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

do you know why I have the stats on the top right? I chose the version 144063 but it does not disappear.

Back