DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 337
  1. #271
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! 2fed is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2015 Join Date
    UzbekistanLocation
    232Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Anybody can place here Types.xml for 0.62?
    And keep in mind: Together we can fix very big amount of bug’s.
    I have only one thing – Do Dayz SA better for all. Not steal, and only create!

  2. #272
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! adam47 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    224Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    i dont indestand you guys???

    123new have post the server file with fix and all just conect and you are good to go

    but what i see that to much problem with a simple files

    you guys realy must thanks 123new for helping you guys

    - - - Updated - - -

    123new server file connect and play

    https://mega.nz/#!7pw0RAga!4IS3c6fYE...-ZbBORfabUR78s

  3. #273
    Member SHAR1NGAN is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    53Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by adam47 View Post
    i dont indestand you guys???

    123new have post the server file with fix and all just conect and you are good to go

    but what i see that to much problem with a simple files

    you guys realy must thanks 123new for helping you guys

    - - - Updated - - -

    123new server file connect and play

    https://mega.nz/#!7pw0RAga!4IS3c6fYE...-ZbBORfabUR78s
    they are damn fucking lazy for search old posts...

  4. #274
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! adam47 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    224Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    _int_a = 1;
    _int_b = 6;
    [_id, _int_a, _int_b] spawnForClient {
    _int_a = _this select 1;
    _int_b = _this select 2;
    _int_c = _int_a + _int_b;
    };};

    In EnScript the same thing. Always understand which side of the script is running or where the variable is created, where the class is defined.

    Example 2.

    Server:

    string UID = player.GetVariableString ("UID"); // - Returns the player's UID

    Client:

    string UID = player.GetVariableString ("UID"); // - does not return the UID of the player, because to the player the UID property is assigned only on the server side and the client does not know anything about it. see server_data \ DZ \ server \ scripts \ init.sqf:
    _agent setVariable ["UID", _ uid];

    - - - Updated - - -
    that is information from other good people
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vulAQywzG7A.jpg  

  5. #275
    Member SHAR1NGAN is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    53Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by adam47 View Post
    _int_a = 1;
    _int_b = 6;
    [_id, _int_a, _int_b] spawnForClient {
    _int_a = _this select 1;
    _int_b = _this select 2;
    _int_c = _int_a + _int_b;
    };};

    In EnScript the same thing. Always understand which side of the script is running or where the variable is created, where the class is defined.

    Example 2.

    Server:

    string UID = player.GetVariableString ("UID"); // - Returns the player's UID

    Client:

    string UID = player.GetVariableString ("UID"); // - does not return the UID of the player, because to the player the UID property is assigned only on the server side and the client does not know anything about it. see server_data \ DZ \ server \ scripts \ init.sqf:
    _agent setVariable ["UID", _ uid];

    - - - Updated - - -
    that is information from other good people
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I do not know why we talking about this... but..

    Execute this on client when connect in server:

    player setVariable["UID", getPlayerUID player];


    And when you to execute
    the following by client:

    string UID = player.GetVariableString ("UID");

    in enfScrits, UID will return your uid..

  6. #276
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! 123new is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    204Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAR1NGAN View Post
    they are damn fucking lazy for search old posts...
    under my messages exist link in this post and theme client files exist link in this post with this files.
    I am ask MikeJones with add link in this post in first message theme, but him not do this.
    DayZ Client, server files version 0.61 and crack (optional): https://goo.gl/Njx9HF
    My Server 0.61: https://goo.gl/pHJKL9
    Client 0.62: https://goo.gl/8KEtun My Server 0.62: https://goo.gl/AV6PU6

  7. #277
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! adam47 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    224Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAR1NGAN View Post
    I do not know why we talking about this... but..

    Execute this on client when connect in server:

    player setVariable["UID", getPlayerUID player];


    And when you to execute
    the following by client:

    string UID = player.GetVariableString ("UID");

    in enfScrits, UID will return your uid..
    ----------------------------------------------------------

    Server and client use the same file. All logic separation is done in scripts \ 5_Mission \ someMission.c.
    A class is created for the client -> m = new MissionMainMenu (); A class is created for the server -> return new MissionServer;
    And if the client creates a class called MissionGameplay, the client will switch to offline mode. Creates a mission and character, which you can manage without connecting to the server.
    you must receive the event on the client, and then transfer it to the server using RPC (remote procedure call).




    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAR1NGAN View Post
    I do not know why we talking about this... but..

    Execute this on client when connect in server:

    player setVariable["UID", getPlayerUID player];


    And when you to execute
    the following by client:

    string UID = player.GetVariableString ("UID");

    in enfScrits, UID will return your uid..
    Example 1:

    Server area -

    ERROR:

    _int_a = 1;
    _int_b = 6;
    [_id] spawnForClient {
    _int_c = _int_a + _int_b; // This is wrong, because the client does not know about these variables.
    };}; CORRECTLY

    :

    _int_a = 1;
    _int_b = 6;
    [_id, _int_a, _int_b] spawnForClient {
    _int_a = _this select 1;
    _int_b = _this select 2;
    _int_c = _int_a + _int_b;
    };};

    In EnScript the same thing. Always understand which side of the script is running or where the variable is created, where the class is defined.

    Example 2.

    Server:

    string UID = player.GetVariableString ("UID"); // - Returns the player's UID

    Client:

    string UID = player.GetVariableString ("UID"); // - does not return the UID of the player, because to the player the UID property is assigned only on the server side and the client does not know anything about it. see server_data \ DZ \ server \ scripts \ init.sqf:
    _agent setVariable ["UID", _ uid];

    you must understand that test.sqf will be executed on the client. This function must be initialized there.

    - - - Updated - - -

    --------------------------------------

    - - - Updated - - -

    its MikeJones script thanks to MikeJones
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IzPgccRbrp8.jpg   17B64B6A-288F-477E-AD10-6E0376678AAC.jpeg  
    Last edited by adam47; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:15 PM.

  8. #278
    Registered captainfist is online now
    MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    9Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    Server uses only one Core and max 4 g memory ....

    Any commandline to make him use all cores and more memory?

  9. #279
    Newbie Xairo is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    2Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    i tried those:

    PHP Code:
    -cpuCount=
    -exthreads=
    -maxMem=16384 
    but didnt work

  10. #280
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! faddy1994 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    251Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    i not understand server is turn off is log files code

    10:26:25 Warning: No overcharged memory can be released10:26:25 Warning: No overcharged memory can be released10:26:25 Warning: No overcharged memory can be released10:26:25 Warning: No overcharged memory can be released10:26:25 Warning: No overcharged memory can be released10:26:25 Warning: No overcharged memory can be released10:26:25 Warning: No overcharged memory can be released10:26:25 Warning: No overcharged memory can be released10:26:25 Warning: No overcharged memory can be released10:26:25 Warning: No overcharged memory can be released10:26:25 Warning: No overcharged memory can be released10:26:25 Warning: No overcharged memory can be released

    help plase..

  11. #281
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! faddy1994 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    251Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    @123new brother me is test player join with me test 15-25 player online server sometime is crach is has stop workking is problems

    u know is my problems or not ? thank,
    Last edited by faddy1994; 1 Week Ago at 09:16 AM.

  12. #282
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! 123new is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    204Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by faddy1994 View Post
    @123new brother me is test player join with me test 15-25 player online server sometime is crach is has stop workking is problems

    u know is my problems or not ? thank,
    i think some loot in server have a crash server because db folder in mpmission with all settings loot types from 0.61 versions.
    need search this loot types and delete from files in db folder in mpmission and ando stert server delete storage folder all.
    how types loot need for delete i am is don't know.
    DayZ Client, server files version 0.61 and crack (optional): https://goo.gl/Njx9HF
    My Server 0.61: https://goo.gl/pHJKL9
    Client 0.62: https://goo.gl/8KEtun My Server 0.62: https://goo.gl/AV6PU6

  13. #283
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! cata123 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2006 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    528Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by faddy1994 View Post
    @123new brother me is test player join with me test 15-25 player online server sometime is crach is has stop workking is problems

    u know is my problems or not ? thank,
    something is wrong with the map file inside pbo archive ( different version, different object files or something changed inside map_chernarusplus_xxx).
    Needs further testing.

  14. #284
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! faddy1994 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    251Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by cata123 View Post
    something is wrong with the map file inside pbo archive ( different version, different object files or something changed inside map_chernarusplus_xxx).
    Needs further testing.
    u will is test my problems ? i not understand

  15. #285
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! 123new is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    204Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by faddy1994 View Post
    u will is test my problems ? i not understand
    try unpack again clear folder server addons and dta folders
    DayZ Client, server files version 0.61 and crack (optional): https://goo.gl/Njx9HF
    My Server 0.61: https://goo.gl/pHJKL9
    Client 0.62: https://goo.gl/8KEtun My Server 0.62: https://goo.gl/AV6PU6




Advertisement