DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10121314151617181920212223242526272830 ... LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    244Posts

Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

some information i found

Converting the mission of the patch 0.61 to the patch 0.62.

If you did a mission for the server 0.60-0.61, then when you migrate to patch 0.62, it may stop working. Although, if all your scripts were written in the old language, then maybe you will not encounter this problem. But if you learned the language of the EnScript game and wrote on it some components of the mission, then you will have an unpleasant surprise.

To begin with, the structure of the "scripts" folder has changed. The "1_Core" and "2_GameLib" folders have been renamed to "1_CoreExt" and "2_GameLibExt".

The mere renaming did not end there. Some script files have been moved to other locations, deleted or created new ones.
    For example, "constants.c" is now divided into two - the main file has been moved to the folder "3_Game", and in the folder "1_CoreExt" a colleague has appeared.

But this is not all changes. The syntax of some functions has changed.
    Here is a comparison of some of them. In the left part for 0.61, and in the right for 0.62.
    See the figure.

And it is not a fact that changes in the language itself will not happen in the future. So to do something new does not make sense. It is better to wait for the official opening of the mod.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xXwrhv3dubQ.jpg  

MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    91Posts

Quote Originally Posted by faddy1994 View Post
    @123new brother me is test player join with me test 15-25 player online server sometime is crach is has stop workking is problems

u know is my problems or not ? thank,
    Don't host your server for other peoples if they can't report problems. All itens kind of "DirtBikeHelmetBase" crash your server or client when you take it, probably has some unfinished functions in config file. And the item 'BagTortillaAbove' has not animation on body.

MemberRank
    Nov 2016 Join Date
    3Posts

can anybody help me, i have forwarded my ports (2300-2305 TCP/UDP) and i cant connect via the IP4 to my server only via Localhost ... Arma 3 (that uses the same ports) works fine ... what do i wrong ?

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    77Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ccraftt View Post
    can anybody help me, i have forwarded my ports (2300-2305 TCP/UDP) and i cant connect via the IP4 to my server only via Localhost ... Arma 3 (that uses the same ports) works fine ... what do i wrong ?
    check working port server

MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    29Posts

Who knows how to fix the fix. That after respavna (after death) the character is naked and can not dress anything.

MemberRank
    Dec 2017 Join Date
    21Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FIDOthon View Post
    Who knows how to fix the fix. That after respavna (after death) the character is naked and can not dress anything.
    Need to see your server files to help you. PM me.

MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    12Posts

silly question, but can't we take the missionfile from "..\Documents\DayZ\Saved\mpmissions\.ChernarusPlus" from an original server and use them on our own? Why are we doing all the scripting if we have the original server files?

MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    Down underLocation
    39Posts

Silly answer: that is not possible as the server does not send the mission file to the client.

MemberRank
    Nov 2016 Join Date
    3Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DimensioN212 View Post
    check working port server
    The Ports werent the problem i fixed it via starting is at administrator - my windows is bugged. Anyway... can somebody tell me how to change the server temperature ? :)

MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    12Posts

The Ports werent the problem i fixed it via starting is at administrator - my windows is bugged. Anyway... can somebody tell me how to change the server temperature ? :)
    Server Temperature? You mean the ingame Environment Temperature?

MemberRank
    Nov 2016 Join Date
    3Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dr J0nes View Post
    Server Temperature? You mean the ingame Environment Temperature?
    Yeeehp ^^

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    77Posts

i think modulesDayZ - init.sqf

MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    7Posts

Hi,

Im running the CrackZ servers and i have a good working mission. the only thing that is bugging me out is that the persistance isnt working.
    No mather what i set in events.xml or types.xml the server de-spawns camps after certain time(less then a day). i tried alot with different missions, server files etc.

Is there anyone here who has the same problems or maybe someone who knows what it is or what it causes?

Thanks in advance !

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    77Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nrage View Post
    Hi,

Im running the CrackZ servers and i have a good working mission. the only thing that is bugging me out is that the persistance isnt working.
    No mather what i set in events.xml or types.xml the server de-spawns camps after certain time(less then a day). i tried alot with different missions, server files etc.

Is there anyone here who has the same problems or maybe someone who knows what it is or what it causes?

Thanks in advance !
    after change anything in events.xml or types.xml
    delete stoorage folder files for update events server when server is has been started

MemberRank
    Mar 2016 Join Date
    101Posts

Last edited by Bacon Tatico; 18-02-18 at 06:59 PM.

Advertisement