Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Хорошо, если это лаги самого сервера, какой есть вариант избавиться от лагов или уменьшить их?
- Может быть есть способ увеличения частоты отправки пакетов на клиент?
- Может быть есть вариант отключения синхронизации вовсе, как это было на версии 49?
На низкой скорости особых проблем нет, но свыше 50 начинаются прыжки машины по дороге.

Well, if it is the lag of the server itself, what is the option to get rid of lags or to reduce them?
- Maybe there is a way to increase the frequency of sending packets to the client?
- Maybe there is an option to disable synchronization altogether, as it was on version 49?
At low speed there are no special problems, but over 50 jumps of the car on the road begin.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Хорошо, если это лаги самого сервера, какой есть вариант избавиться от лагов или уменьшить их?
- Может быть есть вариант отключения синхронизации вовсе, как это было на версии 49?
На низкой скорости особых проблем нет, но свыше 50 начинаются прыжки машины по дороге.

Well, if it is the lag of the server itself, what is the option to get rid of lags or to reduce them?
- Maybe there is a way to increase the frequency of sending packets to the client?
- Maybe there is an option to disable synchronization altogether, as it was on version 49?
At low speed there are no special problems, but over 50 jumps of the car on the road begin.

Насколько помню, эта же беда была и на лицензионных серверах 62 патча. Возможно, это версия игры такая, но если кто знает способ исправления этого, я также буду рад этому.

As far as I remember, the same trouble was on the license servers 62 patch. This may be the version of the game, but if anyone knows how to fix it, I'll also be happy about it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Probably the delay in the car is caused only in the cars, it's the version... My test server of the 062 is fast, but if you run with a car at +-100 km/h, you'll experience a lot of roll backs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Может быть есть идеи, как и где отключить эту синхронизацию при передвижении, как это было еще в 49 патче?
Техника работала замечательно.

Maybe there are ideas, how and where to disable this synchronization while moving, as it was in the 49 patch?Technique worked remarkably.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Может быть есть идеи, как и где отключить эту синхронизацию при передвижении, как это было еще в 49 патче?
Техника работала замечательно.

Maybe there are ideas, how and where to disable this synchronization while moving, as it was in the 49 patch?Technique worked remarkably.

В 49 патче (он же 45) был исходный код игры. Здесь же такого нет.

In 49 patch (he same 45) was the source code of the game. Here same such a there is no.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
В 49 патче (он же 45) был исходный код игры. Здесь же такого нет.

In 49 patch (he same 45) was the source code of the game. Here same such a there is no.

Exactly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Подскажите пожалуйста, как убрать сервер из этого списка?
Please tell me how to remove the server from this list?

MikeJones - DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Подскажите пожалуйста, как убрать сервер из этого списка?
Please tell me how to remove the server from this list?

MikeJones - DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
in !Start_server_parameters.ini change text in string "OnlineKey"
This changed online key need copy and paste to client ini crack

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I wanted to know if anyone knows how I have to do so that my server in the LAN list

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello, I wanted to know if anyone knows how I have to do so that my server in the LAN list

in file ini crack smartsteamemu set up key:
OnlineKey = DayZ062
and save.
Adit this in server files for add in list servers for all players
add this in client side for view this list servers to you
and open game server port

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
У меня та же ошибка (BEX64) по несколько раз в день.
Чаще всего вечером с 17 до 22 (Статистика).
Как их проверять?
В логах нет данных, от чего упал сервер.
Как узнать, должен быть этот предмет в базе или нет?

I have the same error several times a day (BEX64).
Most often in the evening from 17 to 22 (Statistics).
How to check them?
There is no data in the logs, from which the server dropped.
How do you know if this item should be in the database or not?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
У меня та же ошибка (BEX64) по несколько раз в день.
Чаще всего вечером с 17 до 22 (Статистика).
Как их проверять?
В логах нет данных, от чего упал сервер.
Как узнать, должен быть этот предмет в базе или нет?

I have the same error several times a day (BEX64).
Most often in the evening from 17 to 22 (Statistics).
How to check them?
There is no data in the logs, from which the server dropped.
How do you know if this item should be in the database or not?
пропишите предмет в инвентарь вашего персонажа в вашем сохранении и попробуйте зайти на сервер. Если в это время сервер сам отключится, значит этот предмет вызывает эту проблему. Таким методов и вычислять.

put the item in your character's inventory in your save and try to go to the server. If at this time the server itself disconnects, then this item causes this problem. So calculate methods.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dead bodies disappear too fast on my server dayz 0.62, to the extreme of being impossible to loot even if after the kill I run to it! Is it possible to modify these values and how?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dead bodies disappear too fast on my server dayz 0.62, to the extreme of being impossible to loot even if after the kill I run to it! Is it possible to modify these values and how?

how name creator your build server files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my server right now is 0.62.142963 of 123new (I downloaded the one that came up and found in the link). I have modified some things, such as deleting the items that cause crash on the server, or at least those that I have located! Right now we have 42 players that are stable on the server that are aware of that and making the timely report on that. In fact the first item that we saw giving rise to the undesired crash of the server was the Dirt Bike Helmet, and we solved that. We are also rethinking a low loot to live an intense roll survivor! That is why we are shocked by the fact that we almost do not have time to loot the fallen player.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
my server right now is 0.62.142963 of 123new (I downloaded the one that came up and found in the link). I have modified some things, such as deleting the items that cause crash on the server, or at least those that I have located! Right now we have 42 players that are stable on the server that are aware of that and making the timely report on that. In fact the first item that we saw giving rise to the undesired crash of the server was the Dirt Bike Helmet, and we solved that. We are also rethinking a low loot to live an intense roll survivor! That is why we are shocked by the fact that we almost do not have time to loot the fallen player.

if you have last my build server files 0.62, found this string in mpmissions / dayz_Auto.cChernarusPlus/init.sqf
DZ_TIME_DELETE_DEAD_PLAYER = 60; // time deleting dead agent player after him dead in server (time in seconds)
and change time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you have last my build server files 0.62, found this string in mpmissions / dayz_Auto.cChernarusPlus/init.sqf

and change time
Thanks again! You are practically the hero of us here in Cuba !!! Right now I'm going to work on that!

Back