Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guis,how can I increase zombie damage ?

MPMissions\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\modules_dayz\init.sqf
at this location I found only the possibility to change the distance of the"activation" of zombies...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guis,how can I increase zombie damage ?

MPMissions\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\modules_dayz\init.sqf
at this location I found only the possibility to change the distance of the"activation" of zombies...

we can too this is interesting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all big thanks for the upload, everything goes so far top. Only the cars can not move, not steer properly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys, I need to know how I can change on my server dayz the damage that can cause a player to another only with the fists in a melee situation. In older versions this attack only modified the shock values and I would like to know if it is possible to configure it in this version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, after I saw that the rollbacks that I received are because of my fps... I run the game with 10~20 fps...

I posted a solution for fix this

How i can find the fix? I Hope this fix the Roleback Lags at my Server...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dayz mod was much faster to get help and advice
here leadership is dead =\

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
dayz mod was much faster to get help and advice
here leadership is dead =\

for dayz mod there are many more guides and official information, which is why there are such problems

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am trying to get the gift boxes put on my server however the gear_containers.pbo doesn't even have any of the image files or anything else for them. Does anyone know where I may be able to find those files? Also, players are unable to make a garden plot and they do not get the option to set a snare when they try to set it. has any one else experienced this and do you have any solutions? Thanks in advance for any help

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
First peerspace over completely all the server addons games and exclude it once or changed. They have no problems with the garden plots or anything else. About gift boxes - they are in the addons of the game client. But how to get them out of there like no problem for the game can not say.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am trying to get the gift boxes put on my server however the gear_containers.pbo doesn't even have any of the image files or anything else for them. Does anyone know where I may be able to find those files? Also, players are unable to make a garden plot and they do not get the option to set a snare when they try to set it. has any one else experienced this and do you have any solutions? Thanks in advance for any help

Copy the client(Addons) to the server!Add the item code to the types.xml in the db folder! Remove the types. Bin in storage_x. Regenerate! You will get a gift box and some other trophies!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem is my client files do not have the gift boxes in them so I am trying to locate them
Copy the client(Addons) to the server!Add the item code to the types.xml in the db folder! Remove the types. Bin in storage_x. Regenerate! You will get a gift box and some other trophies!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who knows how to ODOL model -> MLOD MODEL. up the 62 and 63 versions?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
who is know how create anything ingame interfacec in server 0.62 without anything changing in game files and enscript code client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked, but can someone help me with server cleanup, it seems that the look is always the same and zombie bodies stay on ground after restarts and for days. crash sites are always the same.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked, but can someone help me with server cleanup, it seems that the look is always the same and zombie bodies stay on ground after restarts and for days. crash sites are always the same.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On my server your mission started normally
Can I see the command that starts your server?

My command (cmd file) is

set "SrvConfPath=config"
set "Port=2302"
start "" "DayZServerP69_x64.exe" -port=%Port% -config=%SrvConfPath%\server.cfg -cfg=%SrvConfPath%\basic.cfg -profiles=%SrvConfPath% -user=%SrvConfPath% -name=Server -freezecheck -autoinit -maxMem=6144 -adminLog -ShowScriptErrors

See RPT in attachment

View attachment DayZServerP69_x64.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi can you provide me any samples or idea that i need to change on the command line both client and server.int

Thanks man i manage to make it work played it for 30 minutes
nice..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Again the vehicles on the game dont move at all all parts are together and at pristine condition
Do you know how to fix this i cannot use vehicle really need your help.... plsss

Back