DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1719202122232425262728293031 LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 454
  1. #391
    Member sriwanich is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    32Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files



    My Server Crash

  2. #392
    Member DimensioN212 is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    80Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by sriwanich View Post


    My Server Crash
    check wrong types loot in types.xml and regenerate full storage folder

  3. #393
    Registered SplinterFenix is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2018 Join Date
    10Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    У меня та же ошибка (BEX64) по несколько раз в день.
    Чаще всего вечером с 17 до 22 (Статистика).
    Как их проверять?
    В логах нет данных, от чего упал сервер.
    Как узнать, должен быть этот предмет в базе или нет?

    I have the same error several times a day (BEX64).
    Most often in the evening from 17 to 22 (Statistics).
    How to check them?
    There is no data in the logs, from which the server dropped.
    How do you know if this item should be in the database or not?

  4. #394
    Member DimensioN212 is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    80Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterFenix View Post
    У меня та же ошибка (BEX64) по несколько раз в день.
    Чаще всего вечером с 17 до 22 (Статистика).
    Как их проверять?
    В логах нет данных, от чего упал сервер.
    Как узнать, должен быть этот предмет в базе или нет?

    I have the same error several times a day (BEX64).
    Most often in the evening from 17 to 22 (Statistics).
    How to check them?
    There is no data in the logs, from which the server dropped.
    How do you know if this item should be in the database or not?
    пропишите предмет в инвентарь вашего персонажа в вашем сохранении и попробуйте зайти на сервер. Если в это время сервер сам отключится, значит этот предмет вызывает эту проблему. Таким методов и вычислять.

    put the item in your character's inventory in your save and try to go to the server. If at this time the server itself disconnects, then this item causes this problem. So calculate methods.

  5. #395
    Registered Gera31 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2018 Join Date
    CubaLocation
    9Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    Dead bodies disappear too fast on my server dayz 0.62, to the extreme of being impossible to loot even if after the kill I run to it! Is it possible to modify these values and how?

  6. #396
    Member DimensioN212 is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    80Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by Gera31 View Post
    Dead bodies disappear too fast on my server dayz 0.62, to the extreme of being impossible to loot even if after the kill I run to it! Is it possible to modify these values and how?
    how name creator your build server files?

  7. #397
    Registered Gera31 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2018 Join Date
    CubaLocation
    9Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    my server right now is 0.62.142963 of 123new (I downloaded the one that came up and found in the link). I have modified some things, such as deleting the items that cause crash on the server, or at least those that I have located! Right now we have 42 players that are stable on the server that are aware of that and making the timely report on that. In fact the first item that we saw giving rise to the undesired crash of the server was the Dirt Bike Helmet, and we solved that. We are also rethinking a low loot to live an intense roll survivor! That is why we are shocked by the fact that we almost do not have time to loot the fallen player.

  8. #398
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! 123new is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    302Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by Gera31 View Post
    my server right now is 0.62.142963 of 123new (I downloaded the one that came up and found in the link). I have modified some things, such as deleting the items that cause crash on the server, or at least those that I have located! Right now we have 42 players that are stable on the server that are aware of that and making the timely report on that. In fact the first item that we saw giving rise to the undesired crash of the server was the Dirt Bike Helmet, and we solved that. We are also rethinking a low loot to live an intense roll survivor! That is why we are shocked by the fact that we almost do not have time to loot the fallen player.
    if you have last my build server files 0.62, found this string in mpmissions / dayz_Auto.cChernarusPlus/init.sqf
    DZ_TIME_DELETE_DEAD_PLAYER = 60; // time deleting dead agent player after him dead in server (time in seconds)
    and change time
    DayZ Client, server files version 0.61 and crack (optional): https://goo.gl/Njx9HF
    My Server 0.61: https://goo.gl/pHJKL9
    Client 0.62: https://goo.gl/8KEtun My Server 0.62: https://goo.gl/AV6PU6

  9. #399
    Registered Gera31 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2018 Join Date
    CubaLocation
    9Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by 123new View Post
    if you have last my build server files 0.62, found this string in mpmissions / dayz_Auto.cChernarusPlus/init.sqf

    and change time
    Thanks again! You are practically the hero of us here in Cuba !!! Right now I'm going to work on that!

  10. #400
    Member SHAR1NGAN is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    93Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    Shot with flare gun cause crash on server too!!

  11. #401
    Newbie MegaStiman is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    2Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    Is there a solution to avoid generating a random character?

  12. #402
    Registered blkcamarors is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2018 Join Date
    13Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    I am having a problem with loot spawns. Seem different than normal and there are no Alice BackPacks. Any help would be great. I tried adding the Alicepack into the types.xml but it didn't seem to work.
    Last edited by blkcamarors; 25-03-18 at 05:44 PM.

  13. #403
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! 123new is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    302Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcamarors View Post
    I am having a problem with loot spawns. Seem different than normal and there are no Alice BackPacks. Any help would be great. I tried adding the Alicepack into the types.xml but it didn't seem to work.
    1. Add in types.xml 1 block with id new item
    2. Delete all storage folder and start server
    If you correct write id item when him is can be spawned somewhere in your server. It is worked only with is, who is allready added in files game.
    DayZ Client, server files version 0.61 and crack (optional): https://goo.gl/Njx9HF
    My Server 0.61: https://goo.gl/pHJKL9
    Client 0.62: https://goo.gl/8KEtun My Server 0.62: https://goo.gl/AV6PU6

  14. #404
    Member sriwanich is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    32Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    @123new

    zombie Bug Spawn loot Same link
    Dayz 062 zombie bug

  15. #405
    Member DimensioN212 is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    80Posts

    Re: DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by sriwanich View Post
    @123new

    zombie Bug Spawn loot Same link
    Dayz 062 zombie bug
    this con't be fixed in this time



Advertisement