Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh i see..... so no chance i can use vehicle at all?

can i use BEC on your cracked server?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
don't understand your problem. Vehicle in server game is will good work whan all dedails vehicle installed.

yes, if you enable battleye in config your server, set up password battleye

can you teach me how to setup bec in having hard time setting it up? pls

when i find a vehicle and start the engine it wont move a inch its just stuck where it is even ut have all the parts

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can you teach me how to setup bec in having hard time setting it up? pls

when i find a vehicle and start the engine it wont move a inch its just stuck where it is even ut have all the parts
Since version 0.60 and higher the game management has been changed. Now, in order for the car to be working, it is necessary:
1. Install the 4 wheel drive condition above the ruined
2. install a car candle and a battery in the car
3. Fill the car with fuel (if it is not required, you will not have action on the gas tank cell)
4. The car body itself was not ruined
An indication of the car's performance is the ability to start it.
To control the transport, you now use the w a d key to move and rotate your car, respectively, and the q e keys to switch the transmission mode in the transport. Forget about the familiar management of transport with arma and dayz 0.45 versions of the game, henceforth driving only manually using the gearbox. There is at the moment 1 transfer of the car with the "back", 1 transfer of the car in the neutral position "stand still", and 4 transfers in the "go ahead" positions. The q key switches the transmissions down, the e key switches up.
And yet, before asking such a question, I would advise you to first study the game itself on articles and an official website on the Internet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since version 0.60 and higher the game management has been changed. Now, in order for the car to be working, it is necessary:
1. Install the 4 wheel drive condition above the ruined
2. install a car candle and a battery in the car
3. Fill the car with fuel (if it is not required, you will not have action on the gas tank cell)
4. The car body itself was not ruined
An indication of the car's performance is the ability to start it.
To control the transport, you now use the w a d key to move and rotate your car, respectively, and the q e keys to switch the transmission mode in the transport. Forget about the familiar management of transport with arma and dayz 0.45 versions of the game, henceforth driving only manually using the gearbox. There is at the moment 1 transfer of the car with the "back", 1 transfer of the car in the neutral position "stand still", and 4 transfers in the "go ahead" positions. The q key switches the transmissions down, the e key switches up.
And yet, before asking such a question, I would advise you to first study the game itself on articles and an official website on the Internet.

it works so there is a transmission thing in the car i thought you just ride it go i need to do a transmission thing sorry for disturbance Thank you very much
i want to ask something again about this.... can you tell me what the things i need to change more cause i change some of setting there especially the loottimer and cleanup and some other settings...
MikeJones - DayZ Standalone v 0.62.142963 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and also about this
are this loot spawns if so why are they decreasing and if it should decreasing can i make it persistence
means it will not decrease but stay the amount if loot?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Regarding the settings from the config server - I can not say whether all the new server-side settings are different from the settings of the standard Arma server, but I can download exactly what part of them works, and what they give has a signature in the form of a comment in this file. As for the time spent oversleeping loot - you need to look at the settings types.xml in your mpmission, there for each onion is indicated the number of loot setting, the minimum and the maximum loot value on the server, as well as the life time for the looted thing (after which it will be redirected where something else), and the number of its sneaks before restarting the exe file of the server part of the game.
As for the inscriptions on the screenshot and the question related to it, I can say only one thing, do not pay attention to it. These messages can neither be disconnected nor hidden, they mean that the server part of the game automatically saves all objects on the server, except for the players. Accordingly, if you changed something on the server and saw this inscription in the game server window, then the server has saved the change. Where? Of course, in storage, the server part of the game does not store data anymore (except for data about the character of the game)
For what reason the numbers and data in the message differ, I can not say, just like much that is not described in the server part, because the developer has not yet created the documentation for the server part of the game. I can only assume that these data are the result of the server's operation, and are directly related to the number of objects on the map of the game world of your server.

Great attention I would advise you to draw on types.xml and events.xml files, all the basic settings of the server side of the game occur in them. Also, I will turn attention to the fact that since version 0.60 and later introduced the central economy of loot on the servers of the game, which means that the server restart does not affect perespavn all loot on the map, and directly linked to the folder to save the storage server. I can not describe it in more detail, but if you need it, I can give a personal information link to a topic with information describing the concept of "central loot economy" on the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Regarding the settings from the config server - I can not say whether all the new server-side settings are different from the settings of the standard Arma server, but I can download exactly what part of them works, and what they give has a signature in the form of a comment in this file. As for the time spent oversleeping loot - you need to look at the settings types.xml in your mpmission, there for each onion is indicated the number of loot setting, the minimum and the maximum loot value on the server, as well as the life time for the looted thing (after which it will be redirected where something else), and the number of its sneaks before restarting the exe file of the server part of the game.
As for the inscriptions on the screenshot and the question related to it, I can say only one thing, do not pay attention to it. These messages can neither be disconnected nor hidden, they mean that the server part of the game automatically saves all objects on the server, except for the players. Accordingly, if you changed something on the server and saw this inscription in the game server window, then the server has saved the change. Where? Of course, in storage, the server part of the game does not store data anymore (except for data about the character of the game)
For what reason the numbers and data in the message differ, I can not say, just like much that is not described in the server part, because the developer has not yet created the documentation for the server part of the game. I can only assume that these data are the result of the server's operation, and are directly related to the number of objects on the map of the game world of your server.

Great attention I would advise you to draw on types.xml and events.xml files, all the basic settings of the server side of the game occur in them. Also, I will turn attention to the fact that since version 0.60 and later introduced the central economy of loot on the servers of the game, which means that the server restart does not affect perespavn all loot on the map, and directly linked to the folder to save the storage server. I can not describe it in more detail, but if you need it, I can give a personal information link to a topic with information describing the concept of "central loot economy" on the server.

Thank you for the information i check the xml file see what are the things i can do sorry for so many question im new in scripting and changing setting through files thats why i ask so many
but anyways Thank you very much for the feedbacks:sleep:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi good day i cant create a player in the server?
how i can fix it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
123 new misprision modified by borizz.k

Back