Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone 0.63 Offline [Stress Test Build] RELEASE By DaOne

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LATEST VERSION:

Makes sure your test build is up-to date and follow all steps exactly like video

**Info**
Tools hotkeys!
Teleport forward: TFree camera: INSERT

Dev Menu: DELETE

Godmode: END

Spawn Zombie: O

Spawn Animal: SHIFT + O

Spawn Sedan: N
Mods by Arkensor and DaOne

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good) Thanx. A have one question - can you upload client files to torrent and place here link?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can also downlaod it from steam if you have legit DayZ. Just use this beta access code 'ireallywanttotest' and it will add 'stress test' build into the options.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sure i will upload the client, but you can also downlaod it from steam if you have legit DayZ. Just use this beta access code 'ireallywanttotest' and it will add 'stress test' build into the options.

I don't have Dayz in steam.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is ok, you can use Luma to launch this client. I will post link here in a reply as soon it is ready to share

Here is the client torrent download link: https://mega.nz/#!agVDXTJI!9hxNTDgvjGGAUudoKKDUKUbJ-CCuQ__dnOChvVieOUY

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
code to download beta on steam
Go to Steam in the game library> DayZ game properties> Beta section> Enter the "ireallywanttotest" code in the appropriate window> In the "Select Beta" window, select stress-test.

scripts0.63

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if the script are trash than say it to them i think you know who they are

Text from that group in VK.

Original, russian version of text.
"В этой версии много что не работает и не понятно или я такой "корявый" или разработчик. Например на машинах не покатаешься и из оружия не постреляешь. Консоль разработчика почти не работает. Нет телепортов и свободной камеры."

Google, translate.
"In this version a lot of things do not work and it's not clear or I'm such a "clumsy" or developer. For example, on cars you will not ride and you will not shoot from weapons. The developer console almost does not work. There are no teleports or a free camera."

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I heard what the developers want to release in a few days, offline for us. As they call it, a single mode. Perhaps such a one was at the exhibitions. There will be zombies running and loot can be spawned. Will wait. And if that. Then even improve it)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FidoV here is this version that spawns AI: this person complied all the work so far and has the best version out there.
(not crediting anyone who contributed...sad)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Dayz offline on steam

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
New release for the official offline mod:

Ok. I'm downloaded client, then added scripts like your tutorial. But right now i getting an error when launching game. When i'm click on "Пропустить" game crashes.

UPD:

When launching with original scripts.pbo game work's normal.

DaOne - DayZ Standalone 0.63 Offline [Stress Test Build] RELEASE By DaOne - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I updated the download link in the video description. its should have no issues.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
[h=5] [/h]
So the next version of the folder Scripts c fully activated by the Scene Manager

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

So the next version of the folder Scripts c fully activated by the Scene Manager

And post from Mizev's VK group.

I updated the download link in the video description. its should have no issues.

Still getting the error.
DaOne - DayZ Standalone 0.63 Offline [Stress Test Build] RELEASE By DaOne - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2fed you need the new dayz client. There has been many changes. I cant upload, it will take years.

Back