Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone V61 Item ID's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man,you smoke to match weed ) why we need this poop? better if you releaZe dayz sa 0.61 server files ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man,you smoke to match weed ) why we need this poop? better if you releaZe dayz sa 0.61 server files ;)

For one bro most of these items are on 60 so I was being kind and dumping the list so that people can have an updated list

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
420gaming, will u be able to get 0.61 server files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
420gaming, will u be able to get 0.61 server files?

I don't know if you've been watching bro but we have been hosting 61 servers since 61 dropped I think would you wanting to ask are we going to be releasing them to the public The answer to that question is NOPE.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can I get on your server 0.61? And can you blow through the server files, 0.61?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
teach me to add item v 0.61 in server u old version 0.60 plz or u can upload to us

thank.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
him is not fly in 0.60 and 0.61, only spawn in static on game map
hey 123new dou you know how I can spawn players with random gear random clothes random weapones i tryed so much to do this can you help me to scripting

Back