Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DyZ0,63: G36C MOD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download mod
IDs
G36C -weapon
Mag_G36C_30rnd -magazine

FIDOthon - DyZ0,63: G36C MOD - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download mod
IDs
G36C -weapon
Mag_G36C_30rnd -magazine

Can you give me a detailed install instruction? I mean where i have to put the Files? What i have to set up in my ServerStar.bat and what do i have to set up in my Steam parameters? I am absolutely clueless. THX

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You drop the G36c.pbo in your server addons folder and then you edit your types.xml and add weapon an clip to it. Your types.xml is here most likely..

DayZServer\mpmissions\dayzOffline.chernarusplus\db

Hope this helps!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You drop the G36c.pbo in your server addons folder and then you edit your types.xml and add weapon an clip to it. Your types.xml is here most likely..

DayZServer\mpmissions\dayzOffline.chernarusplus\db

Hope this helps!

Bit hard to understand but know i have figured it out with an good friend...

FOR ALL WHO STRUGGLE: Place a Yourmodname folder direct into root dir (where the exe of your server/client is. In this folder add a addons folder and in this folder you can place all your .pbo´s. By enabling the mod via steam (go to properties set start parameters like: -mod Yourmodname) you can have access to this mods. Dont forget to do this to your client AND server. Also dont forget to put the -mod=yourmod thing into startparams from client too. You can have have only one mod enabled by sorting them or put all good stuff in one folder and name ist Mainmods (the @ isnt a must have, but for the overview very useful)
Hope this helps... Good Luck... Lets make DayZ great again :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bit hard to understand but know i have figured it out with an good friend...

FOR ALL WHO STRUGGLE: Place a @Yourmodname folder direct into root dir (where the exe of your server/client is. In this folder add a addons folder and in this folder you can place all your .pbo´s. By enabling the mod via steam (go to properties set start parameters like: -mod @Yourmodname) you can have access to this mods. Dont forget to do this to your client AND server. Also dont forget to put the -mod=yourmod thing into startparams from client too. You can have have only one mod enabled by sorting them or put all good stuff in one folder and name ist @Mainmods (the @ isnt a must have, but for the overview very useful)
Hope this helps... Good Luck... Lets make DayZ great again :p

This doesnt work for me get kicked for modified data how to fix so we dont need to add -mods parameter?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This doesnt work for me get kicked for modified data how to fix so we dont need to add -mods parameter?

The trick is, you have to change the value of the verification from 2 to 0.

DAYZ ROOT FOLDER:

Open your Server.cfg and edit: - verifySignatures = 2;
Change it how explained into 0.

Save changes, restart server and join with mods enabled!

Back