Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Epidemy Project ITA 0.53 heavly modded - with updater

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
EPIDEMY PROJECT ITA 0.53
Client+Server+Json Save file
Based on Danisimus - heavly modded
LinkerSplit - Epidemy Project ITA 0.53 heavly modded - with updater - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello players!

here is the download link for our Client+Server+Json system!
------------------------

------------------------

LinkerSplit - Epidemy Project ITA 0.53 heavly modded - with updater - RaGEZONE Forums

-----------------------------
Constantly new updates on our server, you can update your client by installing and running the new launcher (if you still have ArmA 3 Sync, then follow this video: )

New updates soon: complete weapons fix (now they will be chambered, new fixed optics, new magazines, universal magazines), new campfire (with tripod, cooking pot all fixed)

Future updates (already working on it): locking doors, modular construction system.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good job,man.i have downloaded and it works,saves.thanks a lots.but,can you tell me why the people not in the middle of the screen,it is hard to play,can you tell how to fix it,thank you.sorry for my bad english.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understand, Assembly and customer, but how do I install the client? Well I downloaded your file, researchbuy he asks some second volume, where to get it from the air? On the video you have one, you have another launcher, shorter than you in this way already alienate players, the client installation process blunt, I for example do not understand how to install it, I had better go to another project to play than to bother with the installation. Thank you for your attention!

The first time I see such idiotic client installation process

I apologize for my English.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understand, Assembly and customer, but how do I install the client? Well I downloaded your file, researchbuy he asks some second volume, where to get it from the air? On the video you have one, you have another launcher, shorter than you in this way already alienate players, the client installation process blunt, I for example do not understand how to install it, I had better go to another project to play than to bother with the installation. Thank you for your attention!

The first time I see such idiotic client installation process

I apologize for my English.

You simply run the setup.msi, install it where you want, then configure the launcher... that's all!
rmb it's a tactical view that is better (in my opinion) for sniping and for looting. you can change it it characters_data/config
change the extCameraPosition to extCameraPosition[] = {0.15,0,-2};

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not talking about the launcher, and about the client installation, I downloaded the archive DayZ Standalone Project Epidemy 1.1.rar - 8.98 GB, begin to extract it requires some second volume setup2. where to take it? So I have not figured out how to extract it and deleted the client.

Where the second how to install on, when the full archive weighs 8.98 GB, and when it uncompresses to any place he requires

Where setup2.cab to take in the air or what?

Make a backup client again, it is not necessary to split it in parts, and if divided by parts, you need to lay out all the parts of the client.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Again... I thought it was over ;)

Please post the details of the server. What's new from Danisimus version ?
Moreover, why making mandatory to use your updater ? I don't want to use it as as it we are dependant to you (and I'm not talking about the potential money you can earn with that way of dealing the files).

Please add mega links for example.

And I'm not talking about the commentary for saving system wich should be a reason to delete this threads as it is aggainst the goal of this forum !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try to start server but he crash with message "Warning: preNLOD format in object dz\structures\house\street_booth\misc_streetbooth_grocery.p3d". Thx for help

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is not boasting! I released our version with client/server/Json files.
We are not the only one who don't share some part of the servers.
We have added new scripts, new tents, FIXED damn cars and added new cars, FIXED damn weapons (cause as I saw, it's not useful to take addons and put them inside the addons folder), we are constantly updating it with new patches (today we will release new campfire along with other fixes).
I just don't like to take pbo and paste them into the addons folder, it's not the way I work.
We have FIXED temperature system and some deseases.
I'm about to add new clothes also... but I don't like (again) to put download link and I use the updter cuase it's easier for me.
If you guys are bitching about wanting saving tents and cars, I CAN HELP but don't expect to see a release of full scripts of them.
What you like to have an "as-is" server? I din't see any of your releases yet and you talk about your new scripts without releasing.
For the admin, this release has nothing different (in the way it is released) from MiraJ or Danisimus so I don't see any problems.
This is a fixed and constantly updated version of Danisimus one.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stop it guy, I'm not the only one to complain about you posting advertising post and finally not releasing the better part. You release only fixed versions, ok, that's great, but :
=> FIXED damn cars and added new cars : has been released here since month
=>
FIXED damn weapons : what did you fix exactly ?
=>
FIXED temperature system and some deseases : tuto has been released too...
So finally what did you really add ? Nothing ! You only manage to sum up all fixes already released, like every good admin do on his server... The only things that could be great for the community is not shared (but you don't forget to add it everywhere in order to gain players...) even if community could help you a lot to make it better... I'm glad to see that people are not working as you and are pleased to share their work ;)

For your updater, ok if you use it for your players/community, but for a public release it is not the better way, many mods have tryed it and changed their mind as it is not easy to manage... You have the example with danisimus ;)

And please be respectfull, saying to someone that he is "bitching" is not a good way to save your topic... As weel as answering so badly to a moderator ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok fine,
I understand now what you are trying to do.
First, If I answered badly to admin it's not up to you, admin will see if it's a bad answer.
Second, the verb "bitching" was required to make myself clear about your obsessive way of demanding something you are not evewn trying to do.
Third, Danisimus version was a bit bugged cause it was just an "add .pbo and if not working, tryin to fix just the essential things".
Fourth, new cars were bugged if used with old vehicles (like hummers). I can't tell you know how to fix them, just grab the file and replace it in your addons folder.
Fifth, temperature system has been fixed (the one from Luca Palmieri was not working too).
Sixth, weapons has been fixed: try to shoot with the old barret a 700-800metres and see what happened. zeroing was not working cause, again, it's not just copy-pasting addons inside the addons folder to make a great release.
Seventh, I've created new scripts like zombie hordes, new refuelling system for cars, and I'm about to add repairing system, weather changes system, locking doors system and many other systems I'm not here to talk right now.
Eighth, main reason I'm here it's not because of asking help from community, but I try to help posting, answering to threads, cause I mod for this family of game since Operation Flashpoint was out (even though, sometimes I ask for help in the proper help section).
Ninth, you prefer to play on a bugged or fixed server?
You guys want me to remove the fact that we have tents saving? fine, I've removed it so nobody knows that it's better for me (I've already removed it, Im about to change also the name of the topic to fit the others btw).
Anyway, I don't mind anymore if admin delete this thread, I understand now Mizev who don't post here anymore

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great if you stop talking about something you don't share here. That was my first problem.

For the rest, some fixes were already existing, some not, that's how it works, every new people add thing and so on, and finally we have a great game to play with :) You didn't invent nothing, so just be more modest ;)

My second problem is about the updater which, again, could not be a working system in the long term... So please give links to dl.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great if you stop talking about something you don't share here. That was my first problem.

For the rest, some fixes were already existing, some not, that's how it works, every new people add thing and so on, and finally we have a great game to play with :) You didn't invent nothing, so just be more modest ;)

My second problem is about the updater which, again, could not be a working system in the long term... So please give links to dl.

Man, when you import something from another game, you don't invent anything...
when you create new scripts, well you are inventing something then :)
Aaaanyway... downloader is designed to constantly update game (like in H1Z1) because I can't post all the time download links of minor and major fies... how can I make you understand this?
It's just a "check for addons and download" click, that's all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mr. Hello!
danisimus how to solve the problem? metoo!:sleep:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's simple, here was archived, and the second the fact forgot to put.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's simple, here was archived, and the second the fact forgot to put.

yo man, rmbcbv succeded to download and it was working... it's not a problem related to the client .rar
try to install the latest WinRar, if it's not working, wait that we are updating a new version of the .rar without installation (just extracting where you want)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi LinkerSplit and others. I would like to thank you for your upload and for what you shared, even if you didn't shared EVERYTHING and I understand it. What you have done is a great job and thank you again. I dont understand why people are again borring with you. Your job is great and you dont have to share how you did it i agree with you. The auto update is great also... For tent and save, I dont care, maybe someday you will share it and everybody will be pleased but if you dont wanna, you dont have to do it because of admin saying (you dindt share everything so it is bad!!) this version is working, so please guy, a little bity of respect. CocaCola sells there drink, thez never shared the recipe....
Thx you again man for you share and you should dont care about furious.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi LinkerSplit and others. I would like to thank you for your upload and for what you shared, even if you didn't shared EVERYTHING and I understand it. What you have done is a great job and thank you again. I dont understand why people are again borring with you. Your job is great and you dont have to share how you did it i agree with you. The auto update is great also... For tent and save, I dont care, maybe someday you will share it and everybody will be pleased but if you dont wanna, you dont have to do it because of admin saying (you dindt share everything so it is bad!!) this version is working, so please guy, a little bity of respect. CocaCola sells there drink, thez never shared the recipe....
Thx you again man for you share and you should dont care about furious.
Thank you man!
You got the point!
Obviously I will release new updates in a easy way to be downloaded also!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, Mr.! You can install the latest WINRAR unzipped! Thank you! :lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All guys complaining, if you dont like this version, dont download it... For my mine, I enjoy this version and works fine. (The server is funny to play, maybe just a little bit heavy because a big drop of fps). Why people are you complaining?because he didn't give ALL his work?? Seriously...Its a working release, take it and you it if you want but if you dont like it, just forget and stop complaining. This is because people complains that they are less and less version released...

Back