Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Epidemy Project ITA 0.53 heavly modded - with updater

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it was copy of the obsolete 20 years ago arena's build:laugh:
I'm quite aware, 0.60 and 0.61 are such garbage with their lack of mods, I want something that's actually different than just playing vanilla.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
like this and ? All-saves,epoch-mod adaptation, new render based on dx9 A3 etc< based on 0.45 source.
Unfortunately, such projects die under the massive ddos of the big trash projects. Just playing vanilla not beneficial for their cash.
LinkerSplit - Epidemy Project ITA 0.53 heavly modded - with updater - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
like this and ? All-saves,epoch-mod adaptation, new render based on dx9 A3 etc< based on 0.45 source.
Unfortunately, such projects die under the massive ddos of the big trash projects. Just playing vanilla not beneficial for their cash.
LinkerSplit - Epidemy Project ITA 0.53 heavly modded - with updater - RaGEZONE Forums

That's exactly what I miss! I want mods, vanilla is just so boring.. Such a shame you can't get ahold of some of these older projects too, bohemia takes them down and it's such a shame.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alas, these projects are creating more problems for each other. Spam, ddos, gossip, mass donate:dontknow:
Bohemia just doesn't do anything.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Alas, these projects are creating more problems for each other. Spam, ddos, gossip, mass donate:dontknow:
Bohemia just doesn't do anything.
It's such a pain and challenge to find something good nowadays it seems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the problem is to protect it from envious idiots

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the problem is to protect it from envious idiots

People need to share and thrive, these are projects that everyone should learn from and work on.. DayZdev.ru and other sites are sites I WISH I could get access to and find their mods, there were so many development notes lost from there that simply going on timemachine didn't fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah same dude would really like to get access to some more pbos and start to develop those mods into the new renderer

Back