Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Epidemy Project ITA 0.53 heavly modded - with updater

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i am using your new realease and i created my own private server. and when i connect to my server my client closed and server says that player disconnected. how can i solve this problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
downloader is designed to constantly update game (like in H1Z1) because I can't post all the time download links of minor and major fies... how can I make you understand this?
It's just a "check for addons and download" click, that's all
Ok, but I repeat, that is not working for a public release. It is ok for YOUR players, but not for other server players ! This was has been abandonned by all the mods on Arma 2 and Arma 3 as it is not compatible with a public release (problem with updater, network issues when important release, and so on).

Just update links here when you have a suffisant amount of little fixes, or for great updates. We don't need to have a fully updated version all the time, we can wait.

For the rest, I stop talking to you, I don't have time to waste for people like you...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i am using your new realease and i created my own private server. and when i connect to my server my client closed and server says that player disconnected. how can i solve this problem?
Check if your firewall on server is not blocking the connection of the server .exe,
also on client side.
And then check if everyting is ok with BattleEye

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LinkerSplit - Epidemy Project ITA 0.53 heavly modded - with updater - RaGEZONE Forums

Where these scripts to save the tents and cars??? They should be in a mission or in a folder DZ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Think it is a BattlEye problem.
With the new beclient your client will close and there is a erroe "Be Service do not running"

Delete the beclient.dll in the user_cfg folder und change the beserver.dll on your server with older versions

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where these scripts to save the tents and cars??? They should be in a mission or in a folder DZ
The scripts for saving tents and cars are in DZ folder.
I can say that I used setVariable and GetVariable along with profileNamespace in loops to save data inside the profileName space (file located in %yourDayZRoot%\dayzea.Chernarusplus\users\server\dayz.vars.dayzProfile).

It a set of at lest 20 functions and scripts, most of them are inherited from within the init.sqf in the DZ\server\scripts folder.
One of them is:
Code:
build_TentContainer = 
{
    if (isServer) then
    {
        _person = (_this select 1);
        _tentType = (_this select 2) select 0;
        _tentOri = (_this select 2) select 1;
        _dist = (_this select 2) select 2;

_pos = getPosASL _person;
        _ori = direction _person;
        _xPos = (_pos select 0) + (sin _ori);
        _yPos = (_pos select 1) + (cos _ori);
        _zPos = (_pos select 2);

_BigString = (_this select 0) getVariable ["globalID",[]];
        _tentID = (_this select 0) getVariable ["internalID",""];
        _nmr = _BigString select 1;
        _numToCheck = _BigString select 2;
        _switcher = _BigString select 9;

if ( !(surfaceIsWater [_xPos, _yPos]) ) then
        {
            _tent = createVehicle [_tentType, [_xPos, _yPos, _zPos], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
            _tent setPosASL [_xPos,_yPos,_zPos];
            _tent setDir _ori - _tentOri;
            _BigString set [0,_tentType];

_tent setVariable ["globalID",_BigString];
            _tent setVariable ["internalID",_tentID];

[_tent,_nmr,_numToCheck,_tentID,_switcher] execVM "\dz\server\scripts\Epidemy\EPfn_loopSaveTentDB.sqf";
            deleteVehicle (_this select 0);
        }
        else
        {
            [_person,'I can not pitch the tent in the water!','colorImportant'] call fnc_playerMessage;
        };
    };
};
As you see, I get the internalID and GlobalID stored in the variable space for the tent, and with the other functions I load all the data.
You need to save all data of a tent inside a big string using format command like
Code:
_string = format["%1,%2,%3,%4",_pos,_name,_type,_inventory];[/B]
So in this way you got a long unique string for every tent, and then recall them once the game has restarted

Added the new links to CLIENT + SERVER +JSON.
Check the first post!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try to start server but he crash with message "Warning: preNLOD format in object dz\structures\house\street_booth\misc_streetbooth_grocery.p3d". Thx for help

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Just wondering why you don't resign your .pbo files in /Addons/?

If you create a digital signature it can verify the integrity of the .pbo files stop people from editing them.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just wondering why you don't resign your .pbo files in /Addons/?

If you create a digital signature it can verify the integrity of the .pbo files stop people from editing them.

Actually, I think I did something better.
If you open your server.cfg, edit the
Code:
equalModRequired = ;
and put 1.
Now, you make an "addons" folder inside server too with all addons.
In this way, nobody can connect to your server if they edited/added/removed any of their addon in their client addons folder because now the game checks also the MD5 checksum data. If they are different, then it won't conect to the server
Signing addons with a new key in dayZ I discovered is kinda useless because game engine ignores the content of the key, it just checks if there is a key attached to the addon

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Watch out guys a loot of file are here you inderstand thats baad man
So for the relaise its still no changes at all its just my relaise mixed with miraj abd demis so what the f. Are you doing man with thous hiding files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Watch out guys a loot of file are here you inderstand thats baad man
So for the relaise its still no changes at all its just my relaise mixed with miraj abd demis so what the f. Are you doing man with thous hiding files
Man I said in the first post "based on Danisimus version". So I credited also the original packer from whom I took the file versions.
For god sake can't you read? :D
Also I don't have your version.
This is based on Danisimus 0.52.126.010
#EDIT
As said, the "hidden files" called EPfn_***** are for saving cars and tents ( which I don't think are yours or anybodys)

I try to start server but he crash with message "Warning: preNLOD format in object dz\structures\house\street_booth\misc_streetbooth_grocery.p3d". Thx for help
I think your game file are corrupted somewhere.
I suggest to you to download the game again, switch off your antivirus and firewall, unpack with latest winRar, install the game and then switch on the antivirus and firewall

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yo man, rmbcbv succeded to download and it was working... it's not a problem related to the client .rar
try to install the latest WinRar, if it's not working, wait that we are updating a new version of the .rar without installation (just extracting where you want)
thank you,i had downloaded,and it works saves.and then i do the update,the prison island begins loot.good job.finaly,i realy want to know how to save the tents,do you mind to share?i just play for fun not to make the open server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i got another question. i installed your new link and copy and paste server system. is that ok to update after installing server?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes of course. you will get the latest addons that I released yeserday.
Anyway, here it is the update:

-----------------------
OFFICIAL CHANGELOG

----FIXED
#COOKING TIME (now less than 10 minutes);
#WEAPONS BUGS (Now new weapons are all working, zeroing and chambering rounds too);
#GHILLIE SUIT NOW CRAFTABLE FROM BURLAP STRIPS (use a knife to cut burlap sacks);

----ADDED
#NEW LOOT INGAME;
#NEW ANIMALS ALL SKINNABLE;
#NEW OMBIE HORDES IN SOME PARTS OF THE MAP
#NEW CAMPFIRE WITH COOKING TRIPOD AND COOKING POT
#POSSIBILITY TO RESTRAIN PEOPLE WITH ROPE, METAL WIRE AND HANDCUFFS

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello sir: What can you recommend to your server administrator tool for you! Thank you!

I'm sorry! This is a goole translation!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i still got a problem....this is what server says
23:08:26 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.198)
23:08:26 SUCCESS: SteamGameServer_Init(0,8766,2302,27016,3,)
23:08:26 Host identity created.
23:08:26 Mission dayzea.ChernarusPlus read from directory.
23:08:26 Roles assigned.
23:08:26 Reading mission ...
23:08:34 Mission read.
23:10:53 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Admin (127.0.0.1:2316) connected
23:10:53 Player Admin connecting.
23:10:54 Player Admin connected (id=76561197960632992).
23:10:59 Player Admin disconnected.
23:10:59 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Admin disconnected
23:11:18 BattlEye Server: Update successfully completed. Restarting...
23:11:18 BattlEye server updated to version: 198
23:11:18 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.198)
i also checked BE and turned off the firewall but i got a same problem. can you help me with skype or teamviewer?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i still got a problem....this is what server says
23:08:26 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.198)
23:08:26 SUCCESS: SteamGameServer_Init(0,8766,2302,27016,3,)
23:08:26 Host identity created.
23:08:26 Mission dayzea.ChernarusPlus read from directory.
23:08:26 Roles assigned.
23:08:26 Reading mission ...
23:08:34 Mission read.
23:10:53 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Admin (127.0.0.1:2316) connected
23:10:53 Player Admin connecting.
23:10:54 Player Admin connected (id=76561197960632992).
23:10:59 Player Admin disconnected.
23:10:59 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Admin disconnected
23:11:18 BattlEye Server: Update successfully completed. Restarting...
23:11:18 BattlEye server updated to version: 198
23:11:18 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.198)
i also checked BE and turned off the firewall but i got a same problem. can you help me with skype or teamviewer?

Hello man, that's really strange I mean... try to update BattleEye in the folder Battleeye.. I can't say anithing more helpful than that cause we are running a server and others too so it must be a problem of your server :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to make the fireplace in this server?i just do it like official game but it doesn't works.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, as the server does not slow down due to the preservation of tents and cars?

Back