Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Motorcycles for Dayz 0.59

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
M1030, TT650_Civ, TT650_Ins, TT650_Gue.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When they watch other players, then it would seem that the player is teleported on motorcycles, it's a bug

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, an error in the source code, I can not fix it, you can ask Mizev, maybe he will recompile. Error in the class - bicycle

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it any incorrect setting I'm making or for all animation files (.rtm) for the motobike not working?When configuring them, in the game the characters become disfigured on the motobike.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is it any incorrect setting I'm making or for all animation files (.rtm) for the motobike not working?When configuring them, in the game the characters become disfigured on the motobike.

Yeah. It's because models using animation from ArmA2. I played with animations and replaced the animation with animation of V3S Driver.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if there was such a possibility, it would be interesting if someone knew how to create animation files.

Back