Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official DayZ Server files for 0.63 released!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Step 1. Open Start Server Battleye.bat (With Notepad++).
Where it says set DAYZ-SA_SERVER_LOCATION= Set Your Server Path.
(Example It Should Look Like set DAYZ-SA_SERVER_LOCATION="C:\Dayzserver")

Step 2. Set Your BEC Extended Controls Location Where It Says set BEC_LOCATION=
(Example It Should Look Like set BEC_LOCATION="C:\Dayzserver\Battleye\Bec")

Step 3. Check Your Start Up Line (Around Line 52) Check Your Port Is Correct & Paths (If Your Dont Have PlayerLogs Create a Folder In Your Dayz Server Folder Called PlayerLogs.
(Example. start DayZServer_x64.exe -config=serverDZ.cfg -port=2302 -dologs -adminlog -netlog -freezecheck -noFilePatching -BEpath=C:\DayZServer\Battleye -profiles=C:\Dayzserver\PlayerLogs )

Step 3. Copy Battleye Folder Into Your Directory.

Step 4. Open BEServer_x64.cfg & Set Your I.P & RconPassword & Check Port.

Step 5. Open The Bec Folder Then Config Folder Open Config.cfg & Set Your I.P & Port Then Link Your BePath
(This Should Be C:\Dayzserver\Battleye To Work Without Problems) DONT FORGET TO DELET £ADD IP HIERE''

Step 6. Inside The Bec Folder Look For The File Called "Scheduler.xml" This Is Set Up For 3 Hour Restarts. Go Into The Scheduler.xml & Edit The Line That Say <cmd>say -1 ADD MESSAGE HERE</cmd> For Your Own Messages

Step 7. Final Step Double Click The "Start Server Battleye.bat" In The Main Battleye Folder If You Set Everything Correcly On Prev Steps Your DayZ Sa Server command Prompt Box Will Open, Then Your Server Will Load
Then Battleye Will Load & Login To Your Server....

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Step 1. Open Start Server Battleye.bat (With Notepad++).
Where it says set DAYZ-SA_SERVER_LOCATION= Set Your Server Path.
(Example It Should Look Like set DAYZ-SA_SERVER_LOCATION="C:\Dayzserver")

Step 2. Set Your BEC Extended Controls Location Where It Says set BEC_LOCATION=
(Example It Should Look Like set BEC_LOCATION="C:\Dayzserver\Battleye\Bec")

Step 3. Check Your Start Up Line (Around Line 52) Check Your Port Is Correct & Paths (If Your Dont Have PlayerLogs Create a Folder In Your Dayz Server Folder Called PlayerLogs.
(Example. start DayZServer_x64.exe -config=serverDZ.cfg -port=2302 -dologs -adminlog -netlog -freezecheck -noFilePatching -BEpath=C:\DayZServer\Battleye -profiles=C:\Dayzserver\PlayerLogs )

Step 3. Copy Battleye Folder Into Your Directory.

Step 4. Open BEServer_x64.cfg & Set Your I.P & RconPassword & Check Port.

Step 5. Open The Bec Folder Then Config Folder Open Config.cfg & Set Your I.P & Port Then Link Your BePath
(This Should Be C:\Dayzserver\Battleye To Work Without Problems) DONT FORGET TO DELET £ADD IP HIERE''

Step 6. Inside The Bec Folder Look For The File Called "Scheduler.xml" This Is Set Up For 3 Hour Restarts. Go Into The Scheduler.xml & Edit The Line That Say <cmd>say -1 ADD MESSAGE HERE</cmd> For Your Own Messages

Step 7. Final Step Double Click The "Start Server Battleye.bat" In The Main Battleye Folder If You Set Everything Correcly On Prev Steps Your DayZ Sa Server command Prompt Box Will Open, Then Your Server Will Load
Then Battleye Will Load & Login To Your Server....

Having an issue with Bec not able to login to rcon, Server runs etc.. I can remotely login with DaRT and locally with BERcon but Bec doesnt, I get "No Valid Response. Trying To Reconnect!" message. Tried numerous solutions with no effect, Im using the right params --dsc etc and all dir locations are correct for all configs. Not sure whats going on here but its annoying as I can login to rcon with other admin tools but not bec, even tried older versions of bec and get the same message. Help would be much welcomed.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Having an issue with Bec not able to login to rcon, Server runs etc.. I can remotely login with DaRT and locally with BERcon but Bec doesnt, I get "No Valid Response. Trying To Reconnect!" message. Tried numerous solutions with no effect, Im using the right params --dsc etc and all dir locations are correct for all configs. Not sure whats going on here but its annoying as I can login to rcon with other admin tools but not bec, even tried older versions of bec and get the same message. Help would be much welcomed.

if you follow the steps that I have post with the file that I have post your batlleye and bec and dart will work perfect just follow the steps and you will see

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you follow the steps that I have post with the file that I have post your batlleye and bec and dart will work perfect just follow the steps and you will see

Tried it and still not logging in message "Failed to login. Trying to reconnect" not happy.... hate to say this but SCUM is looking damn good right now..... :glare:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Tried it and still not logging in message "Failed to login. Trying to reconnect" not happy.... hate to say this but SCUM is looking damn good right now..... :glare:

Open The Bec Folder Then Config Folder Open Config.cfg & Set Your I.P & Port Then Link Your BePath
YEAH SCUM IS AMAZING BUT STILL NOT COMPLET A LOT OF LAG AND ….. BUT YOU KNOW YES WI CAN

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes all these settings ive done, my dayz dir is C:\DayZ\Official\ and I have made changes to reflect this dir in the configs, which shouldnt be a problem is directed to the right directory, This is a VM so im starting to think if its the OS thats the issue.. SVR2016 but im not sure unless I do a fresh vm and install. I know everything is right as I can connect remotely using DaRT and locally using BERcon.exe and logs in immediately, This has to be a bug or something as Ive used bec v1.496, 1.601 and latest 1.608 with all the same login failures. All firewall settings are correct as I wouldnt be able to connect remotely using DaRT, dir paths and ports are correct as I wouldnt be able to connect using DaRT or the BERcon.exe which makes me think this is a BEC issue or the server is ignoring BEC while allowing BERcon.exe and DaRT to login,. also in game I can log into admin so Im really out of ideas at this point.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well. ther's other option. If you set a location of Battleye over startup parameters, then make shure that:
1. You use correct path!
2. You Path parament is full (Exmpl: C:\Some sh*t\That f**king DayZ Server\Some folder
3. You set parametr with full path like: "-some_param=C:\Some sh*t\That f**king DayZ Server\Some folder\some_file.cfg" (WITH QUOTES at start and end of each parametr!

4. Battleye problem > If you get brainf*ck with Arma 3 and known that you can set a battleye port, then remove paramert to set BE port and use server game port (expml: 2302) and you can connect over DaRT and BEC.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well Fark me.... Bec decided to login WTF? :coffee::rock: I gave it a break with the mindset to not run the server at all and I think after a few hours,.. "1 more chance... 1 more and then im done with it" Still i dont know what was the issue,.. damn tech...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get kill messages working on 0.63? i have a popular PVP server and think it would be good to see who Murdered who!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get kill messages working on 0.63? i have a popular PVP server and think it would be good to see who Murdered who!

This is a Must have for PVP Servers. I Think anyone who is familar with converting the Scripts from old to new has no Problems with it.
the 420Gaming server have these scripts in sqf format.

Wenn Someone has a Guide to convert the scripts i can try it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could anyone help me with dead body / gear cleanup? where do we change the times for that? like i would like the dead and any loot on ground to be cleaned every 30 seconds. Possible??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what do i change for 24/7 daylight
serverTime="SystemTime";
serverTimeAcceleration=10;
serverTimePersistent=1;

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
serverTime="SystemTime";
serverTimePersistent=1;
serverTime="2018/09/20/11/30"; // Server Start Time // Initial ingame time of server. "SystemTime" means local time of machine. Another possibility is to set the time to some value in "YYYY/MM/DD/HH/MM" format, f.e. "2015/4/8/17/23" .

serverTimeAcceleration=18; // Accelerated Time (value 0-24) // This is a time multiplier for in-game time. In this case time would move 24 times faster than normal, an entire day would pass in one hour.

serverTimePersistent=0; // Persistent Time (value 0-1) // Actual server time is saved to storage, so when active, next server start will use saved time value.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not possible, you must setup a 10 hour restart and Make the Server time not persistent. Let the day Begin at 9am bevor it gone dark the server restarts and day begin again.
serverTime="SystemTime";
serverTimePersistent=1;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone.. any idea where i can modify settings on DayZServer Files to open/manage the inventory while moving, walking, sprinting like the 0.62 branch, for me is more disturbing the new inventory management than the new stamina ^^' thx for ur reply ♥

Together make DayZ great again ♥

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone got 2 servers running on the same machine yet? I have 2 running but i notice on the restarts one will hang in the tasklist using the #shutdown function through bec scheduler and needs to be manually ended to let the restarter script run correctly, im thinking a cmd forced task kill of sorts may fix it but there is another problem, while running two servers one will show the right version number and shows in the communiy tab and the other will just have 63.0 in the when entering ip manually with port in community tab,Both shows right version number in the lan tab, im currently working with the instance id in the serverDZ.cfg but im not sure this is the right function im looking for. Any ideas are much welcomed.

EDIT.. ***Sorted out the version number issue, I just needed to add more steam query ports on the router and now working well...***

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
  1. im using toow servers and have no problems

:killsv
    taskkill /f /im Bec.exe
    taskkill /f /im DayZServer_x64.exe
    taskkill /f /im DayZServer_x642.exe

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I go about showing the player count every few minutes ingame? And also how do I make items despawn in 1min from dropped items and dead players? Will turning persistence off have something to do with this perhaps? Servers running smoothly just want gear dropped to despawn to keep clean.. you would be amazed how much gear gets dropped in a 80slot after 6hrs...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How do I go about showing the player count every few minutes ingame? And also how do I make items despawn in 1min from dropped items and dead players? Will turning persistence off have something to do with this perhaps? Servers running smoothly just want gear dropped to despawn to keep clean.. you would be amazed how much gear gets dropped in a 80slot after 6hrs...

TRY THES. I THINK IS OUR FRIEND 123NEW FINISHID SERVER ITS NICE WORK HERE

Last edited:
Back