Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official DayZ Server files for 0.63 released!

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Source:

Steam page:

Dear Survivors,

today we are releasing the DayZ Server Files. Anyone with sufficient hardware will be able to host their own DayZ server. You are now going to have more customization options and will be able to configure your servers directly.

This, of course, goes hand in hand with new opportunities for modding as having access to the server files gives you much more freedom than ever before.

It is important to mention, that even though we are thrilled to see what our community can make we are not officially supporting modding yet. Why? Mainly because some parts of the game can change a lot and we are still finishing the modding tools we want to provide to you in the future.

That being said we definitely won't stand in the way of your creativity.

You can read the documentation and the minimum recommended system requirements .
We believe that these files will help you create the unique server environment you always wanted.

See you in Chernarus!

Config parameters:

Launch parameters:

BattlEye configuration:

How to ban:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Bout damn time, was getting tired of having to go through 400 pages of people going SURVER NO START HOWFIX to find anything, good to see em finally do this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you can edit the central loot economy XML files in the mission folder. :eek:tt1:

I eddited events.xml and activate all vehicles with <active>1</active> but isn't enought maybe idkif i need modify vehicles.bin i go try that mmmmm:huh:
any software recommendation?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i managed to change things like stam to unlimited and so on if any one want that just let me know im currently adding new spawn points in. would be nice if someone knew how to change

blood ammount
loadout gear
weight
$ a admin menu maybe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
TO SPAWN WITH CUSTOM LOOT
If you go to DayZServer\mpmissions\dayzOffline.chernarusplus and open init.c, towards the end you will see

itemEnt = player.GetInventory().CreateInInventory("RoadFlare"); itemBs = ItemBase.Cast(itemEnt);

Replace RoadFlare with item name and like M4A1 and delete contents in storage_100 and restart server.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I increase the chance for loot to spawn and make zombies walk when attacking?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So anyone already hosting a v0.63 crack server??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LONEWULF could you post how you change the stam to unlimited many thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hiya yeah sorry here is how to do it @Killswitch

in your dayz server folder just open then "dta" folder then inside of that you need to find the pbo folder called "scripts" then un pbo the file find the folder called "3_Game" open that and look for the file called "Constants.c" then inside of that look for the following line around line number 316-324 and then just copy and paste the following overwriting the current data there hope you find this usefull have fun! p.s dont forget to re pbo you file

const int STAMINA_DRAIN_STANDING_SPRINT_PER_SEC = 0; //in units (how much sprint depletes stamina)
const int STAMINA_DRAIN_CROUCHED_SPRINT_PER_SEC = 0; //in units (how much sprint in crouch depletes stamina)
const int STAMINA_DRAIN_PRONE_SPRINT_PER_SEC = 0; //in units (how much sprint in prone depletes stamina)
const float STAMINA_DRAIN_HOLD_BREATH = 0; //in units (how much holding breath depletes stamina)
const int STAMINA_DRAIN_JUMP = 0; // in units (how much jumping depletes stamina)
const int STAMINA_DRAIN_MELEE_LIGHT = 0; //in units (how much light melee punch depletes stamina)
const float STAMINA_DRAIN_MELEE_HEAVY = 0; //in units (how much heavy melee punch depletes stamina)
const int STAMINA_DRAIN_MELEE_EVADE = 0; // in units (how much evade depletes stamina)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hiya yeah sorry here is how to do it @Killswitch

in your dayz server folder just open then "dta" folder then inside of that you need to find the pbo folder called "scripts" then un pbo the file find the folder called "3_Game" open that and look for the file called "Constants.c" then inside of that look for the following line around line number 316-324 and then just copy and paste the following overwriting the current data there hope you find this usefull have fun! p.s dont forget to re pbo you file

const int STAMINA_DRAIN_STANDING_SPRINT_PER_SEC = 0; //in units (how much sprint depletes stamina)
const int STAMINA_DRAIN_CROUCHED_SPRINT_PER_SEC = 0; //in units (how much sprint in crouch depletes stamina)
const int STAMINA_DRAIN_PRONE_SPRINT_PER_SEC = 0; //in units (how much sprint in prone depletes stamina)
const float STAMINA_DRAIN_HOLD_BREATH = 0; //in units (how much holding breath depletes stamina)
const int STAMINA_DRAIN_JUMP = 0; // in units (how much jumping depletes stamina)
const int STAMINA_DRAIN_MELEE_LIGHT = 0; //in units (how much light melee punch depletes stamina)
const float STAMINA_DRAIN_MELEE_HEAVY = 0; //in units (how much heavy melee punch depletes stamina)
const int STAMINA_DRAIN_MELEE_EVADE = 0; // in units (how much evade depletes stamina)

How do you get rid of the stamina depletion by weight system? I know its in the same file I just don't know the values for it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@VERsingthegamez not figured out that just yet hahabut it should be 0 to disable it but im after a server restarter so i can set my server to reboot every 3 hours but not having any luck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@VERsingthegamez not figured out that just yet hahabut it should be 0 to disable it but im after a server restarter so i can set my server to reboot every 3 hours but not having any luck
Yeah I tried that with 0 values on the commands below the ones you stated after the line break and they seem to correspond with it but put it at 0 does nothing to change much.

const float STAMINA_KG_TO_STAMINAPERCENT_PENALTY = 0; //in units (by how many units is max stamina bar reduced for each 1 kg of load weight)const float STAMINA_MIN_CAP = 1000; //in units (overload won't reduce max stamina bar under this value)const float STAMINA_SPRINT_THRESHOLD = 1; //in units (how many units of stamina you need regained in order to be able to start sprinting)const float STAMINA_HOLD_BREATH_THRESHOLD = 10; // in unitsconst float STAMINA_JUMP_THRESHOLD = 20; // in unitsconst float STAMINA_MELEE_HEAVY_THRESHOLD = STAMINA_DRAIN_MELEE_HEAVY; // in units (how many units we need to make a heavy hit in melee)const float STAMINA_MELEE_EVADE_THRESHOLD = 8; // in unitsconst float STAMINA_REGEN_COOLDOWN_DEPLETION = 0.45; // in secs (how much time we will spend in cooldown before the stamina will starts with regeneration)const float STAMINA_REGEN_COOLDOWN_EXHAUSTION = 0.5;const float STAMINA_WEIGHT_LIMIT_THRESHOLD = 1000; //! in grams (weight where the player is not penalized by stamina)const float STAMINA_KG_TO_GRAMS = 1000; //for kg to g conversionconst float STAMINA_SYNC_RATE = 1; //in secsconst float STAMINA_MAX = 100;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just a question has anyone got a file that spawns you custom loot would be realy gratefull for any help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just a question has anyone got a file that spawns you custom loot would be realy gratefull for any help
DayZ SA/mpmissions/dayzOffline.chernarusplus/init.c

Once there change the itemEnt = player.GetInventory().CreateInInventory("xxxxxxx"); where x is what you want to put in. For example,
replace roadflare with m4a1 and you will spawn with it next time you respawn.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DayZ SA/mpmissions/dayzOffline.chernarusplus/init.c

Once there change the itemEnt = player.GetInventory().CreateInInventory("xxxxxxx"); where x is what you want to put in. For example,
replace roadflare with m4a1 and you will spawn with it next time you respawn.

Is it possible to customize the loadout with the uid like

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["UID from the .db file"]) then {
custom
} else {
original
}

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PHP:
override void StartingEquipSetup(PlayerBase player, bool clothesChosen)
    {
        if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["UID from .db file"]) then {
            EntityAI itemEnt;
            ItemBase itemBs;

itemEnt = player.GetInventory().CreateInInventory("M4A1");
            itemBs = ItemBase.Cast(itemEnt);
        } else {
            EntityAI itemEnt;
            ItemBase itemBs;

itemEnt = player.GetInventory().CreateInInventory("RoadFlare");
            itemBs = ItemBase.Cast(itemEnt);
        }
    }

This don't works
Someohne has an idea or is my code wrong?

Back