Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(released) DayZ SA Snake Edition + Server Files Download

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here is my Version DayZ SA Snake Edition + Server Files

-Dayz Files 61
-Cars
-Boote
-Heli
-HeliCrash
-Jets
-CustomItems
-CustomMAP
-nuke

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do these server files work with Vanila 0.61 DayZ SA same as the other ones? I.e a legitimate copy? Would be hard to tell my friends to download this otherwise.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Do these server files work with Vanila 0.61 DayZ SA same as the other ones? I.e a legitimate copy? Would be hard to tell my friends to download this otherwise.

This is a modified version of 0.45 with the addons of 0.61, good cross because you have helis and all these cool things but sucks because it's not the new engines etc, so it's a matter on preference.

Also snake, upload it to mega as one part? Downloading in parts has a high chance of corrupting files.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:w00t: he either deleted the file or the administration removed

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi Snake help me pls.

snake514 - (released) DayZ SA Snake Edition + Server Files Download - RaGEZONE Forums

and

snake514 - (released) DayZ SA Snake Edition + Server Files Download - RaGEZONE Forums
Snake keeps uploading it in parts, some of the files are corrupt.. If that's not the case (was for me, but could be different) you should be able to connect perfectly fine. I have a different error on my server yet it runs perfectly, it just means it doesn't have a definition in the config which happens all the time in arma2/3 so you should be perfectly fine.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey thanks man, if you have the client files would you perhaps be able to put them into one part and upload those? c:
reupload

(released) Snake DayZ Client 0.61

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will give this a test, Does this have included save system and persistence? Can the .exe's be used with current DayZ version addons .pbo? Animals? Wolves, Bears, Chickens, Goats, Cows etc in game? Snow,eg Particle effects Weapons type included?... Details Details Details Please, Thanks For the Release Regards....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
reupload

A... I need Client In Google Drive
Torrent is Take Time Too Much

reupload

Server File Crash again and again

Addon 'APLION_Buildings' requires addon 'CA Buildings' <--- Error Message

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do I put the VIP to work?I use donat_spawn, I put there the loot I want, but the loot does not appear in the player.How can I find a file to help me edit?
Help please? :s

Back