Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Releases]DayZ Standalone (Another History) 0.57

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello guys and so came a new Mode update:eek:tt1:

Features of this assembly:

Content version 0.57;​
Auto: almost all the wheeled machines ArmA 2+ tracked BMP + pack p85c;
Boats: 2 types of motor boats to travel between the islands on Namalsk (in the future and to map Taviana);
At the moment, aviation is cut, but can be returned back after the patch, if the majority of players deems appropriate;
Additional weapons and backpacks from ArmA 2;
Classic Survival server (Map ChernarusPlus 0.52);
The need to fill technique (Survival on the server);
Dynamic events on the server Survival (spawn loot containers, etc.);
Dedicated Server Deathmatch (Map Rahmadi 0.56);
dDinamichesky spawn transport as destruction (in the Deathmatch server);
BulletCam (on deathmatch server);
The bombing of every 5 minutes (in the Deathmatch server);
Additional vip-server (Map Namalsk of Arma 2 DayZ mod: Namalsk Crysis);
Joint inventory (you can exchange items, distance 2m);
Convenient dynamic concealed sight attached to the vector of fire arms;
Violent zombies capable can fight even the most inveterate Kemper;
Sneaky fauna in the face of chickens, sheep, rats, bears and many other species of living creatures;
Radio, Clock, Zluta Kolaloka / Malinovka / Klasik Soda and other chips missing after 0.28;
Space on the server (so far): Survival - 75 / Deathmatch - 50 / Namalsk - 75;
Server restart only 2 times a day: 00: 00/12: 00 (by MSK.).

Starting the game:

1) Run the game through the launcher Client.exe. In it you need to enter your nickname: Settings: Nicname -> Save.
2) Select Server happening there (yet) Survival / Deathmatch / Namalsk
Namalsk is paid "VIP server" because rent server hosts a - it's not cheap, and there is support for the project.

Creating a server:

1) Turn off or add the server anti-virus and firewall exceptions
2) To play via the Internet you must open the corresponding port (standard 2302) in a router
3) The server must be free operatiki 4GB (if 4 GB in total - may not be enough)
4) Carefully read the README.txt and do everything step by step
5) If something does not work, or it turns out not as we would like - it is better to ask a question
Notes:
Reasons for selecting the server after you have been barred from the server:
at this point the server is restarted;
client files do not match the file server (incorrect version, the server refused the connection)
... your guid is not white-listed on this server: You do not have to vaytliste chosen server (need to clarify in the group)

6) To create a server download and unpack the client to the server
Download the latest version (52 Mb):

7) Download the WAMP for conservation work

Good luck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is the video is an actual footage from this release or captured from Steam DayZ SA ?
anyway thanks for the release , I thought this DayZ forum was dead for sure but now it doesn't.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the server files and we saw nothing, both in General and in the client. Naked client and server bare without script

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
In the server files and we saw nothing, both in General and in the client. Naked client and server bare without script

Danissimus, when you are release 0.58-59? We need news)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
guys!! please help when i try to open "DayzServer" it says : No entry '.CfgAddons'
and when i click ok , it says : /Cfgvehicles/Car/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewGunner/:Cannot find base class 'ViewGunner' Then the server quit
please any solution to play the game with my friends by LAN?? i hope it will be a solution please!!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Server uses "Addons" and "dta" folders.
2. Client uses "Assets" and "sys" folders.
Just copy and rename for server (1.) and for client (2.). A very strange system but it works fine.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No. But you can take it from old dayz igc build 0.50.6 or 0.50.7 (old shitbrix but it has a lot of air and hilicoptrs with hsim), see Google.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys i faced the same problem of Ousskan99, when i start the server it says '.CfgAddons' i hit ok then the server quit, please give me a solution to play without any problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And you can't read the same answer:
1. Server uses "Addons" and "dta" folders.
2. Client uses "Assets" and "sys" folders.
Just copy and rename for server (1.) and for client (2.). A very strange system but it works fine.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello how i can fix this error? i open Dayz.exe and i make this error
5oP4Cyd - [Releases]DayZ Standalone (Another History) 0.57 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you guys upload the game file to Mega? i am downloading this like 40kb/s.... i will be appreciated if you upload

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
unconscious, i have done the same steps, i copied server files into the client files, and renamed "assets" by "addons" and "sys" by "dta"
but when i click on DayZ_Start_Server it opens normaly without errors .... "Mission red", but when i open DayZ.exe they give me: Addon 'DZ_Code" requires addon "DZ_UI" and after a few seconds give me: Error compiling pixel shader PSNonTLHeatHazer:0" ... please help if there is another step to start correctly; give it to me and thanks a lot man

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use dta\client.exe. It is 0.47. And whith this exe you have't problems with shaders. For others exe use other bin.pbo in dta and sys folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks man it works, but i think it's still just one more problem: when i open DayZ.exe it starts correctly but don't show me "Play" button and also "Change server" button, it place is empty ?!

thanks man it works, but i think it's still just one more problem: when i open DayZ.exe it starts correctly but don't show me "Play" button and also "Change server" button, it place is empty ?!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

If in your's old version you see play button, copy from that file "ui.pbo" (it in addons folder) in to the this version (also in addons folder).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a question. my server load, i start dayz, i find my server, i connected and then comes "Waiting for host". I wait 5 minutes - nothing.
what can i do. Pleace help.

sorry for bad english

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problem in database i think. Сan you show .rtp log?

Use mySQL save system, apache is ***

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks a lot guys :w00t: it's work perfectly

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back