Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Releases]DayZ Standalone (Another History) 0.57

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys; the game starts and also the server without any error, but when i open the game and i remote the server i find it i join and choose the mission (chernarus, ...) then i click continue i wait about 5 or 10 minutes until vote finishes, but nothing happens, don't let me spawn and play, it reman like that :$: help please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
askmyleg:
Hello guys and so came a new Mode update:eek:tt1:

Features of this assembly:

Content version 0.57;​
Auto: almost all the wheeled machines ArmA 2+ tracked BMP + pack p85c;
Boats: 2 types of motor boats to travel between the islands on Namalsk (in the future and to map Taviana);
At the moment, aviation is cut, but can be returned back after the patch, if the majority of players deems appropriate;
Additional weapons and backpacks from ArmA 2;
Classic Survival server (Map ChernarusPlus 0.52);
The need to fill technique (Survival on the server);
Dynamic events on the server Survival (spawn loot containers, etc.);
Dedicated Server Deathmatch (Map Rahmadi 0.56);
dDinamichesky spawn transport as destruction (in the Deathmatch server);
BulletCam (on deathmatch server);
The bombing of every 5 minutes (in the Deathmatch server);
Additional vip-server (Map Namalsk of Arma 2 DayZ mod: Namalsk Crysis);
Joint inventory (you can exchange items, distance 2m);
Convenient dynamic concealed sight attached to the vector of fire arms;
Violent zombies capable can fight even the most inveterate Kemper;
Sneaky fauna in the face of chickens, sheep, rats, bears and many other species of living creatures;
Radio, Clock, Zluta Kolaloka / Malinovka / Klasik Soda and other chips missing after 0.28;
Space on the server (so far): Survival - 75 / Deathmatch - 50 / Namalsk - 75;
Server restart only 2 times a day: 00: 00/12: 00 (by MSK.).

Starting the game:

1) Run the game through the launcher Client.exe. In it you need to enter your nickname: Settings: Nicname -> Save.
2) Select Server happening there (yet) Survival / Deathmatch / Namalsk
Namalsk is paid "VIP server" because rent server hosts a - it's not cheap, and there is support for the project.

Creating a server:

1) Turn off or add the server anti-virus and firewall exceptions
2) To play via the Internet you must open the corresponding port (standard 2302) in a router
3) The server must be free operatiki 4GB (if 4 GB in total - may not be enough)
4) Carefully read the README.txt and do everything step by step
5) If something does not work, or it turns out not as we would like - it is better to ask a question
Notes:
Reasons for selecting the server after you have been barred from the server:
at this point the server is restarted;
client files do not match the file server (incorrect version, the server refused the connection)
... your guid is not white-listed on this server: You do not have to vaytliste chosen server (need to clarify in the group)

6) To create a server download and unpack the client to the server
Download the latest version (52 Mb):

7) Download the WAMP for conservation work

Good luck

Thanks forthe server files0.57isrii, I would like to knowwhere the fileto the server: "proxyexport.bin"?This file is responsible forthe spawnof looton the server.Unfortunatelyit is not.If you have one, canyouputhere?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
askmyleg:
Thanks forthe server files0.57isrii, I would like to knowwhere the fileto the server: "proxyexport.bin"?This file is responsible forthe spawnof looton the server.Unfortunatelyit is not.If you have one, canyouputhere?

To get that file you will do that:
open init.sqf file in mpmissions folder, found //exportProxies [_position,2000001]; then remove //
and save file, start the server, after 15-20 min, stop the server and in root folder of the game you will see your proxyexport.bin file,
go to init.sqf and comment //exportProxies [_position,2000001];

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys, how can i use fix the server problem: i open the game and server correctly i find my server i connect choose the mission (chernerus) click continue and wait for host about 5 to 10 minutes but nothing happens ?!
and how can i use mySQL to fix data base problrms?
thanks guys

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The readme is in Ducking Haitian creole and Google, Babylon and Microsoft all cant translate it........

Please provide a readme in English man... was so excited to setup a server......

Oh my gosh i am verry sorry formy outburst there it was infact in russian. i have translated it.

[README]
Creating a dedicated server DayZ Standalone.
Version own executable file, based 0.44.123800 (for those not in the subject: all the pirates Campiglio source of 0.44-0.45 as a fresh no free access)

I do not recommend proceed to step 3 without making sure that everything is working. Step 1 without phase 2 may also not give the result. Perform as follows: 1 and 2, and then three optional.

#######################
Step 1: The base server.
#######################
Half of the contents of a folder in the root of the client's Root (confirming a replacement if asked).
To edit the config strongly recommend using Notepad ++.

Customized folders Addons, Dta и Dll.
P.S. то It has to create a server -based client Another History you have to rename the assets in addons, and sys in dta. Dll They are not necessary , since the data is not executable files using external memory allocators
P.S.S. If there is a crawl Error Compiling Pixel Shader, then take the file from the folder misc bin.pbo and shove the replacement to the dta or sys depending on the folder name in the client

Content:

Editor - Details in Step 3.

DayZ_Start_Editor.cmd - Details in Step 3.

spawnpoints_players.bin - zabinarenny file in which the protection of players spawn points . Touch nothing inside.

basic.cfg - the main server configuration file . Touch nothing inside.

server.cfg - fakl customization server . Inside, all painted in detail .

DayZServer.exe - server executable .

DayZ.exe- Client executable.

DayZ_Start_Server.cmd - startup file server . You can change the port -port

DayZ_Start_Client.cmd - the startup file of the client. You can adjust the following settings :

-name=BadAss - nickname in the game
-nosplash - skip bogemievsky splash for faster downloads
-connect=127.0.0.1 -port=2302 - join the server < ip > < port> . Unless you want to join immediately when you start the game , remove these options at all.

MPMissions - folder server mission. Inside:

DayZ_AH.ChernarusPlus - the main mission of the server. Inside:

description.ext - osvnovnoy configuration file her mission. Inside, all rapisano.
init.sqf - the main file of the mission. Inside, all rapisano.
mission.sqf mission.biedi and we are not interested.

###################
Step 2: Conservation.
###################

To create the database , you can use XAMPP, WAMP , or other similar programs mySql and Apache, however, I recommend using WAMP as It is much easier to configure .

Conservation on WAMP:
1. Install the latest version
2. Put a database of files (servlet) into a folder WWW | should be able to \ wamp \ www \ db
3. Folder \ wamp \ bin \ apache \ apache2.4.9 \ conf file httpd.conf, find the line #LoadModule rewrite_module and remove the # (string will simply LoadModule rewrite_module)
4. Make sure that you have nothing on port 80. For example, Skype. If it is running - are cut down or google how to change the port it :)
5. Start WAMP ( all ready )

#################################
Step 3: Transport (optional)
#################################

-> First we need to arrange transport to the map for this we need uporotyh editor.

1) DayZ_Start_Editor.cmd - run the client with the button in the menu, which includes it.

2) From the main menu, click Editor, select further Chernarus - 3D editor.

3) We will then immediately click save and set the task name, for example, MyServerCars.

4) Once saved, go to the My Documents and are looking for in the search MyServerCars. Open the folder and found joy in return Editor.

5) Review uporotyh it, but you can understand. RMB - "Camera Default" and "Center on the map" just kind of switch.

6) As soon as we decided where we will stick the first machine, click the top of the Vehicle, then to the desired location 2 times paint. The list will be thrown out the different categories, we are interested in two: Cars and machines ... :)

7) In any one of these categories we choose the type of machine and click OK.

8) If you suddenly change your mind, this car can be removed. Place your coatings and press Delete. Or you can push this car, pushing it paints. If you hold down ALT then it can be satisfied, SHIFT - rotate. Then click Save.

9) Do the same for each machine manipulation.

10) As finished, come back to the folder MyServerCars (or whatever you named the job) and open it mission.sqf

11) Copy the entire contents and push in our mission (\ severname \ MPMissions \ DayZ_AH.ChernarusPlus \) in the file cars.sqf

Voila, if you never nakosyachili, then you will spawn machines.

#################
other information
#################

Gemorno? What do you want! This is an online game, not just a toy with the passage of a joint. And what gemorno that one time you need to configure the server.

For the game via the Internet need to use the external IP of the one who launched the server. You can check this by 2ip.ru or internet.yandex.ru

For the game via LAN (including virtual) need to use the local IP of the one who launched the server. For example hamachi: select the user who started the server and copy the IPv4 address

Features of executable files:

"Horde AI" - is now on you will not chase a maximum of 4 zombies, and even the whole crowd.
Disable the need for BISign files.

P.S. for those in the tank - the rest is located on the client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
где скачать файл миссии 0.58.
Или он может быть преобразован в 0.58 0.57 как?

where to download the file Mission 0.58.
Or it can be converted into 0.58 0.57 how?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mission file is pack of scripts. It has no version, It depends on the content of scripts.
You can use clean mission without all features and name it 0.59 or with many scripts and name 0.45.
I repeat It depends on the content of scripts. I think you are interested in new scripts but not in clean version with custom name

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think for this system battleye dont work i setup BattlEye (v1.207) version but give me error when i try to connect server
"Player kicked off by BattlEye: Unknown Game Version" any idea ? how i can fix this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I open the client.exe -> Survival or Death match. I have no background and I have only 3 buttons like (Character / Options / Exit)
How do I fix this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded this stating it has both server and client but it only contains a client... no server hence cannot create server, whats the go?? where is the server files?? file link for server has comment stating its defected... btw. attempting d/l anyway.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone have mirror links pls ? It's like i can't use rghost host can i live in france ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, need help with the client, it says "Wait for server" and nothing else, tried to fix it with the mysql saving, didn't help, severs says "player vojtiman is connecting" what should i do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server running,DB on,clients can login,but when logout,data not saved,also not loots on the map.
If player choose respawn that it will display red-chain & server not respond on the screen.
Any ideas

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If someone could help seed the torrent for the client I would be very very happy :)

Edit: To the few people seeding that I saw and the few new peers, thank you so much!

Last edited:
Back