Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Releases]DayZ Standalone (Server-Client) 0.59 From Strikearena

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(Server-Client) 0.59 from 45 Source code here is a full Releases of Strikearena Server and client files with full hive 100%

[/URL]

All Links updated

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
MikeJones All good, but after downloading "Server Side Maps" it's haven't anything in, why?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

all links updated[/quote]
]
oh my god i love you! Thank you :dd

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Takes a bit of time but doesn't take all too long to setup, runs amazingly. Thank you once more for your great contribution.

MikeJones - [Releases]DayZ Standalone (Server-Client) 0.59 From Strikearena - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why you posted a server file, now everybody is going to open a similar server and spawn a bunch of the same servers

Takes a bit of time but doesn't take all too long to setup, runs amazingly. Thank you once more for your great contribution.

What contribution, those files were stolen and posted on the public

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why you posted a server file, now everybody is going to open a similar server and spawn a bunch of the same servers

What contribution, those files were stolen and posted on the public

Two things.

1. They wont be tied to the same server browser, people who want their own legacy servers for their own purposes (This is what I mainly want) Not to mention ping issues, there is no server browser and you're "Oh no too many servers" argument is idiotic and invalid.

2. I think it's nice, someones actually giving to the community to learn for the first time in forever, hell you should thank MikeJones for keeping this board alive with releases and projects.. Smh

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
this files not strikearena progect. Nice lie

And where instructions how install this?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
this files not strikearena progect. Nice lie

And where instructions how install this?

It's just like setting up an older DayZ server, quite easy but takes an hour or two.

The only difference I will note is it works more or less like how car saving hives work, requires MySQL and Node (also Xammp or some other MYSQL program!) (Awesomely enough there's a setup for node included in the savesys)
Make sure you import your SQL DB and name it whatever you want, go back to your index.js and change the DB options accordingly.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im starting work on a tutorial, ill put it in my signature/post a link for it here :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I could use a tutorial on setting it up, thanks! And to be honest getting different maps ready to play, would be awesome as well! If you have the time of course. Thanks for everything again!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mike, you can update this files and add in him is plant cache with game things how this do in strikearena?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is file "Strikearena Standalone Server Side Maps " ok?

Back