Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Releases]DayZ Standalone (Server-Client) 0.59 From Strikearena

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
please give mega.nz direct link,Mike Jones your link is not direct mega link,your link with ad and I can't open it

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
please give mega.nz direct link,Mike Jones your link is not direct mega link,your link with ad and I can't open it

Edit with guide:
Server guide and files - Yandex:
Server guide and files - Mega-nz:

Client guide, torrent link - Yandex:
Client guide, torrent link - Mega-nz:

Thanks MikeJones.

And I retry question

how parameters to start server "Strikearena_Standalone_Royal2" ?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You can upload client. google drive or torrent or not. i can not download link Mega it wait for time start.

thank mate
this torrent

Client guide, torrent link - Yandex:
Client guide, torrent link - Mega-nz:
and reupload

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Code:
[COLOR=#859900]start [/COLOR]DayZServer_tavi.exe[COLOR=#839496] -[/COLOR][COLOR=#859900]name[/COLOR][COLOR=#839496]=[/COLOR][COLOR=#859900]instance[/COLOR][COLOR=#839496] -autoinit -cfg=[/COLOR][COLOR=#859900]instance[/COLOR][COLOR=#839496]\basic.cfg -[/COLOR][COLOR=#859900]profiles[/COLOR][COLOR=#839496]=[/COLOR][COLOR=#859900]instance[/COLOR][COLOR=#839496] -config=[/COLOR][COLOR=#859900]instance[/COLOR][COLOR=#839496]\server.cfg -port=[/COLOR][COLOR=#2AA198]2302[/COLOR][COLOR=#839496] -[/COLOR][COLOR=#859900]mod[/COLOR][COLOR=#839496]=@dayzdevru -[/COLOR][COLOR=#859900]mod[/COLOR][COLOR=#839496]=Mods\Building;Mods\Christmas;Mods\WeaponsArma2 [/COLOR][I]-mod=Mods\Maps\Core;Maps\Tavi[/I]

hi me use this tavina server files. me edit .bat file look up a code me think dont work for me. i test delete tavina folder it Disappear. I wonder if it will work well?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
MikeJones thanks for the server, everything works great. I myself have been playing on Strikearena servers for a long time and I'm very glad that they shared it)) The only problem I can not adjust is suicide. Can you tell me how to make it work? "Sorry for my English".

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello and hope everyone is good.

Firstly I would like to say a massive thankyou for providing the Dayz community the 0.59 experience, it truly is the best version.

Basically we have a server setup but with some slight issues with the 0.59hive but regardless we would like to fix a few issues with the zombie navmesh if all possible?

Server seems to work fine for 4 hours, clients have solid 60fps in Cherno, its the best optimized Dayz I've seen. The issue is that the zombies run straight through walls/doors which I don't remember occurring in 0.59?

The download states its based of v0.45 code but the server exe properties states its 0.47. Now researching online v0.47 has a basic zombie navmesh working to prevent clipping through walls/doors so I'm confused as to why zombies can run through entire buildings?

Yes indeed I own Dayz Standalone on Steam and played many versions through the years, great times. The reason why I would prefer to use this version is simply the new Dayz is horrid. The BIS devs turned Dayz into an arcade game for yoots. Its lost that Dayz feeling.

In the new Dayz versions on the new renderer.

No ragdoll.
No vol clouds.
Unrealistic movement.
Unrealistic gunfights.
Quiet Gun firing sounds.
Subsonic crack sounds nerfed.
Vegetation/Grass looks basic.
Overlarged inventory UI.
Lots of lag stuttering.

I cannot believe the Strike Arena 0.59 server client plays Dayz solid 60FPS, I was sprinting through Cherno and it did not lag once.

If anyone could help us here, is this an old thread? Is there an update to the 0.59 files? Do we need to download the navmesh from anywhere?

It would be a shame to abandon this great project.

Thanks again and hope to speak soon.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you so much for keeping this thread alive. In my opinion, the "old" day (0.59, old render) looked much better. At the time of its release, photorealistic graphics were something unthinkable and insanely beautiful and attractive. What are the now carved clouds.
And now, instead of the atmosphere, they gave us a polished picture.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server version is no longer available for download:*:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can share if it's still relevant.
MikeJones - [Releases]DayZ Standalone (Server-Client) 0.59 From Strikearena - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, it would be very good, I would like to relive this nostalgia with my friends, if you can send me the files.

Back