Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

stamina and fatig dayz 0.063

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
for thous still loking to change the stamina and the fatig for dayz 0.63

instruction:
1) Find file dta/scripts.pbo and unpack it using PBO Manager and copy the unpacked folder just scripts in the root folder of the server
2) open file scripts/3_Game/constants c and change this code:

1. [SUP]// unit = currently percent (stamina max is 100)
    [/SUP]
  2. [SUP]const int STAMINA_DRAIN_STANDING_SPRINT_PER_SEC = 0; //in units (how much sprint depletes stamina)
    [/SUP]
  3. [SUP]const int STAMINA_DRAIN_CROUCHED_SPRINT_PER_SEC = 0; //in units (how much sprint in crouch depletes stamina)
    [/SUP]
  4. [SUP]const int STAMINA_DRAIN_PRONE_SPRINT_PER_SEC = 0; //in units (how much sprint in prone depletes stamina)
    [/SUP]
  5. [SUP]const float STAMINA_DRAIN_HOLD_BREATH = 0; //in units (how much holding breath depletes stamina)
    [/SUP]
  6. [SUP]const int STAMINA_DRAIN_JUMP = 0; // in units (how much jumping depletes stamina)
    [/SUP]
  7. [SUP]const int STAMINA_DRAIN_MELEE_LIGHT = 0; //in units (how much light melee punch depletes stamina)
    [/SUP]
  8. [SUP]const float STAMINA_DRAIN_MELEE_HEAVY = 0; //in units (how much heavy melee punch depletes stamina)
    [/SUP]
  9. [SUP]const int STAMINA_DRAIN_MELEE_EVADE = 0; // in units (how much evade depletes stamina)
    [/SUP]
  10. [SUP]const int STAMINA_GAIN_JOG_PER_SEC = 2; //in units (how much of stamina units is gained while jogging)
    [/SUP]
  11. [SUP]const int STAMINA_GAIN_WALK_PER_SEC = 4; //in units (how much of stamina unitsis gained while walking)
    [/SUP]
  12. [SUP]const int STAMINA_GAIN_IDLE_PER_SEC = 1; //in units (how much of stamina unitsis gained while iddling)
    [/SUP]
  13. [SUP]const float STAMINA_GAIN_BONUS_CAP = 3.0; //in units (tells how much extra units can be added at best to stamina regain)[/SUP]
  14. [SUP]const float STAMINA_KG_TO_STAMINAPERCENT_PENALTY = 0; //in units (by how many units is max stamina bar reduced for each 1 kg of load weight)
    [/SUP]
  15. [SUP]const float STAMINA_MIN_CAP = 5; //in units (overload won't reduce max stamina bar under this value)
    [/SUP]
  16. [SUP]const float STAMINA_SPRINT_THRESHOLD = 25; //in units (how many units of stamina you need regained in order to be able to start sprinting)
    [/SUP]
  17. [SUP]const float STAMINA_HOLD_BREATH_THRESHOLD = 10; // in units
    [/SUP]
  18. [SUP]const float STAMINA_JUMP_THRESHOLD = 20; // in units
    [/SUP]
  19. [SUP]const float STAMINA_MELEE_HEAVY_THRESHOLD = STAMINA_DRAIN_MELEE_HEAVY; // in units (how many units we need to make a heavy hit in melee)
    [/SUP]
  20. [SUP]const float STAMINA_MELEE_EVADE_THRESHOLD = 8; // in units
    [/SUP]
  21. [SUP]const float STAMINA_REGEN_COOLDOWN_DEPLETION = 0.01; // in secs (how much time we will spend in cooldown before the stamina will starts with regeneration)
    [/SUP]
  22. [SUP]const float STAMINA_REGEN_COOLDOWN_EXHAUSTION = 0.5;
    [/SUP]
  23. [SUP]const float STAMINA_WEIGHT_LIMIT_THRESHOLD = 5000; //! in grams (weight where the player is not penalized by stamina)
    [/SUP]
  24. [SUP]const float STAMINA_KG_TO_GRAMS = 1000; //for kg to g conversion
    [/SUP]
  25. [SUP]const float STAMINA_SYNC_RATE = 1; //in secs
    [/SUP]
  26. [SUP]const float STAMINA_MAX = 100;
    [/SUP]
  27. [SUP]/** @}*/[/SUP]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I did this but i set the values to 0.001. I was finding the setting to raise the stamina bar while geared but can find out to do it, Im thinking raising the level of weight limit threshold but not having luck.

Also can I raise the health bar from 100 to 1000? Im about to attempt this as 100 is drastically low in my opinion.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes I did this but i set the values to 0.001. I was finding the setting to raise the stamina bar while geared but can find out to do it, Im thinking raising the level of weight limit threshold but not having luck.

Also can I raise the health bar from 100 to 1000? Im about to attempt this as 100 is drastically low in my opinion.
TRY IT AND TELL ME :w00t:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have found something intresting out about the weight system. it cannot be done via server side alone it has to be done via server and client side already done this and untill they bring out the dayz lancher its not really going to work for people as they wont replace files or they will mess it all up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for these settings. They work well.

Last edited:
Back