Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Elements Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So come to find out, the elements is encrypted, that's why I couldn't get the previous code I was using to work, I now am able to decrypt the names... Want proof?

Here you go!!

Hulu - Elements Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

By the way, the source code will NEVER be shared. So don't ask.

I'll continue to work on it in the mean time!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
why are you stroking your e-peen? proper structs and stuff has been released on other forums already and if youre just here to show off than go it will never be shared what are you really doing here?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
rates not in elements.data, i think in gs

gs.conf:
[Template]
item_data_file = elements.data
So elements.data is for item_data. (if the gs.conf text is right) But I'm asking me now why Bola said, that rates are editable in elements.data.

At least its really weird, that swordsman is the first perfect world game without a ptemplate.conf

Reaction score
gs.conf:

So elements.data is for item_data. (if the gs.conf text is right) But I'm asking me now why Bola said, that rates are editable in elements.data.

At least its really weird, that swordsman is the first perfect world game without a ptemplate.conf

Usually in elements.data there have character exp table in idk if have in swordsman can't read all list in elements.data

And nearby all ptemplate.conf info are in gs.conf

Retired Developer
Reaction score
This thread should be moved/close into archive

as it's not even a part of a developpement here due no more news about the thread starter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back