Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

OFFICIAL: Swordsman Online Will Close All Servers

I are an engineer
Reaction score
On June 5, 2018, Swordsman Online will be closing ALL servers. On this date, Jade Dynasty will,
also, be closing all servers. Now is the time to download and update the last clients you'll be
able to get from the Official source. Note that on Swordsman, everything in the shop will be
FREE until closing. And, on Jade Dynasty, all items are 1S in cost. Farewell to Swordsman!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes but theres no updated serverfiles for swordsman release yet. If there is it is good to make a backup of the latest client. Too sad it comes to an end for their service.
The title and first post aren't completely accurate; the game has only shut down for ArcGames, but remains active in China.

I'm currently testing our 1.91 server, to check to see if there are any major issues and to try to find decently balanced rates.

Reaction score
The title and first post aren't completely accurate; the game has only shut down for ArcGames, but remains active in China.

I'm currently testing our 1.91 server, to check to see if there are any major issues and to try to find decently balanced rates.
What i mean to backup is the only english last client of arcgames. As I saving patches for this game for future developments incase.

I are an engineer
Reaction score

It is accurate as far as those not living in China is concerned. The same with Zhuxian, it is still very active in China but nowhere else in the world. Without having a valid Chinese cell phone number which is verified, anyone not residing in China have no way of creating a Wanmei account and continue playing both Swordsman and Jade Dynasty. So, for all intents and purposes, all of the servers have been closed (except for the local Chinese people).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
可以我提供
中国剑士服务器文件

我可以提供
中国
剑士服务器文件
我在中国

Back