OFFICIAL: Swordsman Online Will Close All Servers

True MemberRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    OklahomaLocation
    404Posts

OFFICIAL: Swordsman Online Will Close All Servers

On June 5, 2018, Swordsman Online will be closing ALL servers. On this date, Jade Dynasty will,
    also, be closing all servers. Now is the time to download and update the last clients you'll be
    able to get from the Official source. Note that on Swordsman, everything in the shop will be
    FREE until closing. And, on Jade Dynasty, all items are 1S in cost. Farewell to Swordsman!
    You can fix anything with a hammer...
    If it isn't broken, fix it until it is...

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    In Ur Heart xDLocation
    644Posts

Re: OFFICIAL: Swordsman Online Will Close All Servers

Yes but theres no updated serverfiles for swordsman release yet. If there is it is good to make a backup of the latest client. Too sad it comes to an end for their service.

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WireShark View Post
    Yes but theres no updated serverfiles for swordsman release yet. If there is it is good to make a backup of the latest client. Too sad it comes to an end for their service.

The title and first post aren't completely accurate; the game has only shut down for ArcGames, but remains active in China.

I'm currently testing our 1.91 server, to check to see if there are any major issues and to try to find decently balanced rates.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    In Ur Heart xDLocation
    644Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AdeptGamer View Post
    The title and first post aren't completely accurate; the game has only shut down for ArcGames, but remains active in China.

I'm currently testing our 1.91 server, to check to see if there are any major issues and to try to find decently balanced rates.
    What i mean to backup is the only english last client of arcgames. As I saving patches for this game for future developments incase.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    OklahomaLocation
    404Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AdeptGamer View Post

It is accurate as far as those not living in China is concerned. The same with Zhuxian, it is still very active in China but nowhere else in the world. Without having a valid Chinese cell phone number which is verified, anyone not residing in China have no way of creating a Wanmei account and continue playing both Swordsman and Jade Dynasty. So, for all intents and purposes, all of the servers have been closed (except for the local Chinese people).
    You can fix anything with a hammer...
    If it isn't broken, fix it until it is...

Advertisement