Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Please Stop Scam your players

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Hello,
Something came to my attention during those months, since i'm on swordsman's developpement

i saw that many servers openned then suddently close after they've got donation from their players

i don't think that you are doing good for this SWO Communauty.

Asking people donate then close server after 2 months you think it's fun for players ? you make them afraid to go on private server and donate. This attitude will destroy all privates server because people will be afraid donate for help server stay alive

i remember you that players are almost players from retail server (for any game)

if you wanna be a part of a big server communauty i suggest you to be a nice admin and make your server as players wish for it's stay long alive and players will be pleased to donate and stay 24/24 on your server

i'm not talking for swordsman only i'm saying this for any kind of server that someone want host for public

Also if you are using other server file, have some balls to says the truth to your players that you didn't dev it but took it from other server ^^

At least from my past of private server 's admin i saw that people what they only seek now is Money money money

i remember you for those who don't know me yet i did work on aion since the start but i keep my work up till few months ago and i never ever get any kind of donation for it but i keep my project up because i had pation for work on server file

So be good and you'll make a good server :) else go delete your name as developper on google because you are a freak :)

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i opened mine for free
i would accept donations since i have no job atm
but i make servers for people and my friends to play,none of my country beside rich ppl could afford vip items-subscriptions and all that stuff
cause 1 dolar here its 8.90 so we re paying like 9 times more than any other region

i cant run swordman(i think) on my pc but i would gladly open a free regional server for my country

Back