Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Request Arc latest swordsmanOnline English client!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please upload it to mega or Google drive with 2-3gb each parts splitted if you can. I think v130 server files(dev by galaxy)which came Vietnamese client should use the latest NA client but they heavy modified to Vietnamese. Orizon swordsman private servers uses one of the client released from RZ, 7.48GB. I think they just changed the client's name and re-uploaded.

Reaction score
I do not think the v130 files would work with latest NA client as it is v212, I mean if the *.data files were replaced with older versions then you could essentially use the latest NA client but you would lose out on content and stuff and would then not make any sense to use latest NA client.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh, strange then why I see those Vietnamese guys keep linking english client with their v127 server files?

Then I thought they would support latest client haha.
Im downloading this client now...

It says works for v127 server files and Orizon swordsman online private servers are using it too.

Edited: got the 7.84 client and extracted to around 8.5GB compared with dev galaxy's provided that Vietnamese client is way too big.

Edit:1 yeah the Vietnamese client does contained more contents than the English client with 8.5GB
By compared those two packages folders,
Eng=building.pck=1.60GB Viet=1.89GB
Eng=gfx.pck=256MB viet=431MB
Eng=models.pck=272GB viet=3.99GB
Eng=sfx.pck=887MB viet=3.99GB
Eng=models.pkx doesn't exist viet=1.73GB
Eng=maps.pck=592MB viet=868MB

The whole client size is 13GB for Viet client.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello... john .. just a question can i create swordsman online private server?

Back