Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Bola's Server files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release]SwordsMan Online (arcgames.com)

client side is not more 29000 it is port 9223. put that port on serverlist on client with this server files without edit port for link

Yea, now I get to be even more frustrated, as with Bola files I had same config so it should work. :( I can get log in work, no problem, create character work no problem, log into game... sometimes it works but only for 10 seconds or so (past load screen) I can see game for a few seconds then get disco... :(

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score

Yea, now I get to be even more frustrated, as with Bola files I had same config so it should work. :( I can get log in work, no problem, create character work no problem, log into game... sometimes it works but only for 10 seconds or so (past load screen) I can see game for a few seconds then get disco... :(

maybe a lack of ram ? how much you have

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Bola,cash no work.your mysql is not incomplete. need mssql script change to mysql script.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

here my server files for all
press like and rep me if i help you

• Know bugs
Cash no work
Bola Thanks for shareing your file

But can you tell me how to use it please ? > <

I am not use to make server with Linux

I already have CentOS 6.5 install in vm

but I don't know how to do next > <

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Took me a whole night seting up centos but doesn't work, then took me another hour on ubuntu and it worked

Back