Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]SwordsMan Online .PCK, Packer - Unpacker

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
where are file to translate quest and skill description?I'm unpack finish but can't find them. Help me plz. sorry about english.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
The PCK_Editor does not work on models.pck from Swordsman (newest File downloaded today)

When i use the PCK Editor 2 that downloadable here in this thread he read the models.pck and extract this, but all weapons .dds Files and ski meshes will not open in Noesis viewer. Can anybody helps ?

what size is your models.pck? mine is 3.99GB and cannot unpack it. I think we need to find one that can unpack larger size pck files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

unpack interfaces with this. repack with the other packtool. works well. I have to say the english translation on most parts of that arc games client kinda really sucks. hope they change some stuff before beta xD

dude this is a virus on exe file

Back