Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]SwordsMan Online .PCK, Packer - Unpacker

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Here is the .PCK Packer - Unpacker for SwordsMan Online

Preview
MeGaMaX - [Release]SwordsMan Online .PCK, Packer - Unpacker - RaGEZONE Forums

Download link:

Credits:
Who ever made it ^^

Greetings to whom it may concern.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i think what is happening here is people are actually doubleclicking the unpacker/repacker and it will open the cmd prompt like shown in the screenshot, thats not what you want to do.
from explorer drag&drop the pck file or folder onto the unpacker/repacker.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i think what is happening here is people are actually doubleclicking the unpacker/repacker and it will open the cmd prompt like shown in the screenshot, thats not what you want to do.
from explorer drag&drop the pck file or folder onto the unpacker/repacker.

lol working :) I just drag&drop .pck on PCK_Editor.exe and working fine, thanks...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i drag and drop any .pck file to cmd screen then cmd screen is closing always and not extracting anywhere

Same problem here... nothing happen =((

lol just drag and drop it to Pck_Editor (Open with Pck_Editor), do not open Pck_Editor!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ex. drag data.pck to PCK_Editor.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anybody tested pack function?
i unpcaked interfaces.pck and pack back and client not work with it, and have +200Kb size without any changes, just unpack and pack back.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yes i did.
i actually merged some of the english text files from config.pck with the chinese ones than repacked it and my client is still working properly

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yeah it doesnt work with interfaces.pck or building.pck havent tested all. Interfaces.pck it does work if you unpack with some other unpacker and then just repack with this pcktool lol

anybody tested pack function?
i unpcaked interfaces.pck and pack back and client not work with it, and have +200Kb size without any changes, just unpack and pack back.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah it doesnt work with interfaces.pck or building.pck havent tested all. Interfaces.pck it does work if you unpack with some other unpacker and then just repack with this pcktool lol

Can u give any "other unpacker" which can do that ?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi MeGaMaX,

Can you share this source tool unpack/pack ?

Regards,

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can u give any "other unpacker" which can do that ?)

unpack interfaces with this. repack with the other packtool. works well. I have to say the english translation on most parts of that arc games client kinda really sucks. hope they change some stuff before beta xD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The PCK_Editor does not work on models.pck from Swordsman (newest File downloaded today)

When i use the PCK Editor 2 that downloadable here in this thread he read the models.pck and extract this, but all weapons .dds Files and ski meshes will not open in Noesis viewer. Can anybody helps ?

Back