Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Swordsman Online VirtualBox Repack + Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the linkes is broken can you give me one else .
thank u

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry but if it's a little hard for newbie. Here is my server Ubutu v130: i copied patch just run it, and contents full patch, just run server and play by Game.exe.bat. i think you should use this patch for client because my client is vietnamese

config for VMNET8: 192.168.200.0
IP: 192.168.200.100

register: 192.168.200.100/xa
User : root
Pass: 123456 (just type if it dont show on windows)
start sv: ./qd

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry but if it's a little hard for newbie. Here is my server Ubutu v130: i copied patch just run it, and contents full patch, just run server and play by Game.exe.bat. i think you should use this patch for client because my client is vietnamese

config for VMNET8: 192.168.200.0
IP: 192.168.200.100

register: 192.168.200.100/xa
User : root
Pass: 123456 (just type if it dont show on windows)
start sv: ./qd

can not enter some maps, how to solve?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Robson26

Do you know how to extract the buildings from this screenshot to 3ds Max?

Or does someone of you have a 3ds Max Script to import .chf files and .pxd files in 3dsMax?

I am able to unpack the Swordsman Online "package" - files.
I am interested in the city buildings which you can see on the first map.

But when I am unpacking the "building.pck" files I receive just .chf & .pxd - files + the buildings textures in .dds format.
So my question is now - do you know how to import these .chf & .pxd in 3d programs like 3ds Max? Or do you know how I can load these models somehow?
Please guys, I need your help.
I am just succesful with models.pck which includes .ski formats. But I have no idea how I have to handle .chf & .pxd files.

I would be grateful for any help.

Best regards
Raylee

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does someone have a copy of the links they are dead :(

Back