Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Swordsman Online VirtualBox Repack + Server Files

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I'm uploaded VM VirtualBox repack. This repack is using for Battle of The Immortals, but ready for using any Perfectworld games and Swordsman Online ^^

Download VM VirtualBox:
VirtualBox Repack (CentOS Version: 6.2 x86):
Server Files (Uploaded by Bola):

VirtualBox;
Username: root
Password: reverse

Mysql;
Username: root
Password: game

If who get wrong password on CenOS login screen, please follow this guide

Small Guide:

1. Just install VirtualBox on your PC
2. Open my VirtualBox repack with VirtualBox
3. Copy and paste Bola server files into VirtualBox (You can use WinSCP for quick replace new files)
4. Edit authd.conf with your ip address

Good days....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i think pass virtual box is same as username. root

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
authd error has nothing to do with the libraries you need to copy over.
the ipadress authd is trying to use is already being used by something it says so right there in his screenshot.
change localhost to the real ipadress and try again
dragonfire look at the adduser function in the database it should give you an idea. the password is not plain md5 its salted if its the default as always it will be 0x.(md5hash here)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
authd error has nothing to do with the libraries you need to copy over.
the ipadress authd is trying to use is already being used by something it says so right there in his screenshot.
change localhost to the real ipadress and try again

dragonfire look at the adduser function in the database it should give you an idea. the password is not plain md5 its salted if its the default as always it will be 0x.(md5hash here)

if you have working files please share it :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for the help, but I change localhost to my real ip in log4j.xml,authd.conf, table.xml and I have the same error.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
should never have to edit log4j.xml ever.
only thing you normally would have to do is edit table.xml to match the ipadress the mysql server is running on or mssql depending on how you build the server.
looking at your table.xml in the screenshot i would assume youre using mysql so thats the only thing you would have to edit the ipadress in table.xml
the ipadress you see in authd.conf is only used for mssql connection.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
should never have to edit log4j.xml ever.
only thing you normally would have to do is edit table.xml to match the ipadress the mysql server is running on or mssql depending on how you build the server.
looking at your table.xml in the screenshot i would assume youre using mysql so thats the only thing you would have to edit the ipadress in table.xml
the ipadress you see in authd.conf is only used for mssql connection.

Thanks a lot, but I have the same problem:

View attachment 145767

Regards,
Elssair.

I solve this error with the authd Package of Bola and with navicat on windows with remote connection to virtual box.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guide unrar on Centos VM:
install unrar centos 32
#wget
#rpm -Uvh unrar-4.0.7-1.el6.rf.i686.rpm

#cd /home/BOI
#unrar e -y server.rar

Some configure need change:
1) Disable selinux
#vi /etc/sysconfig/selinux
SELINUX=disabled

2) Disable firewall:
#service iptables save
#service iptables stop
#chkconfig iptables off

#service ip6tables save
#service ip6tables stop
#chkconfig ip6tables off

#reboot

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
thanks for the share DJbadboys, can I ask a few questions about your repack? how much % of English does it have? and lastly, how much RAM(memory) do I need to host it? im planning to host and test out with my laptop(4GBRAM) and pc(8GB RAM). since bola said the cash shop isn't working so there's no points getting a dedicated server for it atm :). good job guys and keep us updated as much as possible.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
thanks for the share DJbadboys, can I ask a few questions about your repack? how much % of English does it have? and lastly, how much RAM(memory) do I need to host it? im planning to host and test out with my laptop(4GBRAM) and pc(8GB RAM). since bola said the cash shop isn't working so there's no points getting a dedicated server for it atm :). good job guys and keep us updated as much as possible.

Hi John, no problem :) Client %100 Chinese but you can replace some English .pck files from Swordsman Online ARC Games to Chinese client. Server side is %50 Egnlish %50 Chinese language. I have 8 GB ram in my PC and i give 2 GB ram to CentOS no any problem :) But server side files need configure. I think Bola will be release a good files very soon... I'm sorry fo my English

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Bola: Did you implement authd.class ? Please help me about account/password. I saw Bola's mysql difference with MSSQL UserDB

Back