Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Swordsman Online VirtualBox Repack + Server Files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Video card settings not good enough to run the game. It wants 32-bit color mode on, I believe.

i have 1 gb video card nvidia gforce
and i saw the client configs are all messed up
says intel quad core and nvidia 6xx in config,while i have amd atlhon x2 and my good nice gforce gs
its there a way to change configs and driver information?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have 1 gb video card nvidia gforce
and i saw the client configs are all messed up
says intel quad core and nvidia 6xx in config,while i have amd atlhon x2 and my good nice gforce gs
its there a way to change configs and driver information?

To be sure, that screenshot is not within a VM? If you are using the client provided in the original post, it has Megamax's configs but it shouldn't affect the loading of the game at all. Are you using the pre-XP theme on purpose (are you using Win7)? You might want to double check your display settings to be sure it is 32-bit and not 16-bit.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
fixed
and yes i use old windows theme,the new one sucks
getting error 204
xnTAtdx - [Release] Swordsman Online VirtualBox Repack + Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you get error like gedelivery disconned from Gauth and trying to connect again? are you using the AuthdPack from Bola? and use 10gb Ram + as much maybe 4+ processors! this server really needs much ram -.- else u get error like server load full

the error msg youre referring to in your log is logical
gdelivery is trying to connect to gamedbd BEFORE its been started if you look a bit further down you see gamedbd actually being started after that and im sure gdeliveryd connected to it after that.
this is not what is causing you the error.
also on a side note im not entirely sure how much ram everyone is using but i had a very very hard time getting my vm stable with anywhere below 6 gigabyte ram this game chews up quite a bit of ram even with only 1 user cos of all the instances it uses for story mode etc

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
using authpack and stuff from Bola
vm virtual box from the forum section
and i only have 8 gb ram and dual core amd athlon x2 3,6 ghz

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is this angelica game engine based and is the database still berkley like all pwe games?

Thanks in advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[root@localhost SWServer]# ./start.sh

=============================================================

= Starting by Bola =
= Loading up Server Swordsman =
=============================================================

=== LOGSERVICE ===

./start.sh: line 16: ./logservice: Permission denied

=== SUCCESS! ===

I got this log. i think its the mysql error because i could not connect the sql server. when i put the password as "game" for "root" it does not allow me.

any ideas maybe its something else.

thank you

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro •Set Permissions on servers files
COMMAND~: chmod -R 0777 /SWServer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro •Set Permissions on servers files
COMMAND~: chmod -R 0777 /SWServer

Thanks but i did that already but still having same problem. i also tried also to open mysql application but it ask for some "keyring". i want to try if my localhost connection is working but the keyring is so anoying.

Back