Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Swordsman v1.30 New Version with Centos

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its a simple fix, I can help you over Teamview 11 if you have it installed just PM me your ID and temp password.

I am stuck with that 205 errors, may you help me please? :(

Solution for the Error 205 or world_tid(2823) server load full in logs:
From Bola: Set zoneid=1 and aid=23 to all gamesys.conf that has them. Serverlist should also be set zoneid=1.
debug : InstanceManager::Create: world_tid(2823) server load fulldebug : LS::playerLogin_Re: login failed. result=205,roleid=8193,gameid=0,localsid=2,trustee_userid=0,zoneid=8193,mode=0
Same here,it is still not working

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello
Pls updt link
Not files Patch from server and client.
Not new location and new class by header link....

And link this theme
not active.... need patch 20.07.2016....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone help me set this up over teamviewer i am not familiar with linux or these kinda things i got all the files and vmware ready tho igot version 15 not 12 of vmware if that makes any diff

downloaded version 12 incase needed

sent private message if can help

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, Sir. I know this is pretty late question but I'm playing thailand version of Swordsman Online. Is there anyway I can translate it to english using patches? If so how? I really wanna play this game again. Please help spare me a bit of knowledge it'll make my year for better

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, Sir.
I want to translate my Swordsman Online. It's in Thailand. I want to translate it to english

I have the files for English Swordsman ( )
I can't read thailand :(

Reaction score
Hello, Sir. I know this is pretty late question but I'm playing thailand version of Swordsman Online. Is there anyway I can translate it to english using patches? If so how? I really wanna play this game again. Please help spare me a bit of knowledge it'll make my year for better
Yes you need to unpack the .pck files afaik there is one release tools from PWE section that can open it so you can used it to patch the thai language into english

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Hello, Sir.
I want to translate my Swordsman Online. It's in Thailand. I want to translate it to english

I have the files for English Swordsman ( )
I can't read thailand :(
there is not available element editor for playpark version so you wont be able to edit element for now

but you can work around and edit interfaces and surfaces
but remember you have to do that work each time they make some update and sync with official else you will get many crash from ur client.

all you need is the pck extract for that

Back