Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Swordsman v1.30 New Version with Centos

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello, i know our section is dead but require some new releases for resurrection ^^
i found a new files from anywhere... it's not important :eek:tt1:

I am Not Tested and i don't know what's centos and client language maybe someone can test

Review

Download Centos Server + Client + Update

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So far, no luck. Exported it to VMWare, bridged network. Disabled SELINUX and iptables. Start script runs, client can see the server (ping in ms). But I can't connect to the database (MySQL) using phpMyAdmin using root:root. I don't see any restriction on my.cnf (MySQL is running on XAMPP). I can however connect using CLI.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Client language is Vietnamese, it is possible to change the files to English like jade dynasty and perfect world MMORPG.

Hmm my servers setup fine, maybe you just missed some configurations there.
Yeah this will bring swordman online a little more active, I hope.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Changed it to original configuration (NAT) and IP address 192.168.200.100 and it works out of the box. Can anyone share the correct registration script?

I can login inside the game with the character (RYU) from 111111 account but I can't with newly created characters.
The error reads:

debug : DS::InsertLoginMan inst_tid:2823, roleid:16385.
debug : InstanceManager::Create: world_tid(2823) server load full
debug : LS::playerLogin_Re: login failed. result=205,roleid=16385

Edit:
Searched the thread and I'm looking for the correct gs.conf and gsalias1.conf.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Glad it worked out for you. I haven't got the time to play through and test out for bugs and my client still in Vietnamese haha. If you got the time to play through please finds any bug and report here. I don't dev galaxy is working on this filez anymore. He\she doesn't seems reply to blog.

Can you try this English client patch and see if it is working on that Vietnamese client?

Im not sure it is for v127 or v130. Might work for both in term of translation.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Glad it worked out for you. I haven't got the time to play through and test out for bugs and my client still in Vietnamese haha. If you got the time to play through please finds any bug and report here. I don't dev galaxy is working on this filez anymore. He\she doesn't seems reply to blog.

Can you try this English client patch and see if it is working on that Vietnamese client?

Im not sure it is for v127 or v130. Might work for both in term of translation.

I'm using EN client from another server, mixed it with Bola's v127 EXE. I have zero knowledge and experience with this game and will probably break more things than fix.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hehe lol same here, I wasn't into swordman online back then because lack of contents. But maybe v130 will be good to try out anyway. I'm only good at Vindictus section haha.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Solution for the Error 205 or world_tid(2823) server load full in logs:
From Bola: Set zoneid=1 and aid=23 to all gamesys.conf that has them. Serverlist should also be set zoneid=1.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Since it is developing(dev) by galaxy is a Vietnamese guy. I think it is best to use his client provided. We only need to get it translated into English then we could have a full client to enjoy with. You said using other clients with exe. It will surely missed out contents and not fully compatible. Unless you used the patch which already contained all the data that needed.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@fluxbox, have you been playing throughly yet? Please input bugs or not working features from this v130. I will try to contact dev galaxy and let him know about it. Dang ! I have been busying playing Paragon MOBA games right now haha not much time on testing this v130 released out.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to use that Vietnamese client to fully English translated? I just unpacked that English patch to my package folder but only partly in English. The interface is in Vietnamese, I can't change the graphic settings because its Vietnamese haha. The NPC dialogues are in English and items descriptions are in Vietnamese. NPC's names are in English. If I replace my xajh.exe from the English patch. The server won't let me login because the client version is outdated. I can read some Vietnamese but not all haha.

fluxbox, are you using this client?

With the patch 1.0 by dev galaxy? If I can't find a way to make that Vietnamese client to full englsh then I will download it from them and use v130 EXE by dev galaxy.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can someone uploads their English client's interface.pck files? I think the Vietnamese client needs this pck files to make the the game more in English. I was wrong about that English patch provided by this web site it's a patch for the official english client not other languages client. No wonder only some working and others aren't

The servers version is v127 I changed my server version to 127 then can connect with that patch which contained v127.exe...

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Solution for the Error 205 or world_tid(2823) server load full in logs:
From Bola: Set zoneid=1 and aid=23 to all gamesys.conf that has them. Serverlist should also be set zoneid=1.

Don't set aid=23 leave it at 1 only need to set zoneid=16 to 1 from one of the gamesys.conf

Share somebody editor elements.data please.

Yeah looks like most of the links for elements data editor tool has been down. But if you want to edit the rates only, you can use the tool from bola.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't set aid=23 leave it at 1 only need to set zoneid=16 to 1 from one of the gamesys.conf

Been busy for certification training for the past few days. Which gamesys.conf?

[Other]
zoneid=16 to 1

If you leave at 16 you will get 205 error codes
If you changed aid=23 still get that errors. So best to leave it at 1 by default.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
With mixing around Vietnamese clients and English, I got the Vietnamese client mostly in english now. Except a few I have to figure out which pck files for them.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here's a list of pck files from English client to Vietnamese client.
The goal is to make that Vietnamese client to English with most of the contents that dev galaxy puts on.

1. Configs.pck
2.data.pck
3. Font.pck
4. interfaces.pck
5. script.cpk
6. SFX.cpk <<--- this one mostly replaced Vietnamese speeches to Chinese.
7. GFX.cpk
8. Surfaces.cpk

English client that I used.

Have fun guys.

Last edited:
Back