Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Repack Server v127

Reaction score
b1c8e4a915f8df0800de68f36ff02d42 - Repack Server v127 - RaGEZONE Forums

hi bola.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
all rates in gs but some wrong, our method for JD.

679a5c5e39fdda170f06e4db3c9b602d - Repack Server v127 - RaGEZONE Forums

all rates in gs. good luck u guys.

-----------------------------

Приветики таран, я смотрю вы там по топу и онлайну на аллодах к успеху идете ;) Дерзайте.

Attachments

Last edited:
Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
all rates in gs but some wrong, our method for JD.

679a5c5e39fdda170f06e4db3c9b602d - Repack Server v127 - RaGEZONE Forums

all rates in gs. good luck u guys.

-----------------------------

Приветики таран, я смотрю вы там по топу и онлайну на аллодах к успеху идете ;) Дерзайте.

i teach this method last year here on ragezone with this video for kristaps

but you could see there no way to edit rates using this method, there no field to place exp, the only way i found to edit rates is wallowheavy

Attachments

Reaction score
i teach this method last year here on ragezone with this video for kristaps

but you could see there no way to edit rates using this method, there no field to place exp, the only way i found to edit rates is wallowheavy

8CQfuBf - Repack Server v127 - RaGEZONE Forums

Rates here, method work fine, rates in other place but in gs..

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bola, the Guild Base or Arena work with your files?

Edit: How can I find these lines on gs? I can't find them '-' My PC has chinese symbols installed... Só is different from the screen papka posted.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bola, the Guild Base or Arena work with your files?

Edit: How can I find these lines on gs? I can't find them '-' My PC has chinese symbols installed... Só is different from the screen papka posted.

guild base = gsalias29 and 30 and i thing need 28 too but not sure for 28 . the gsalias are on my files and working i start the 3 for be sure .
Arena working with my files too just take gs.conf and get all working .

but actually need found the error from gdeliveryd or can't restart them if restart need reinstall os . idk why

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error from gdeliveryd i believe is due to the time-zone settings on delivery and on the system if system +8 = next day gives parse error need to look for the time setting in delivery i think delivery is set to utc+8 thou i maybe wrong

Reaction score
yes gdeliveryd = hongkong time but this not fix the parse error

i think more its problem with gdeliveryd because if disable event 1 you get error for event 30 i think its more in gdeliveryd the timer or like bug
I mean timer for read how much time server are on or how much time the event are on actually.
(That what i think possible not that i need test a little more )

Because if you never stop gdeliveryd you never get error and everything work fine .

Reaction score
Would CPW work with the SM launcher? It would be cool :blushing: I was thinking about change some game soundtracks to InuYasha anime ones <3 <3 <3. Sounds perfect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, I try your repack and got everything working except I ran into this:
Do you know how to fix it? Can log in, but after creating character you can log into game world.
rocklee330 - Repack Server v127 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how much ram do you have ?

I put 15gb and 4 core.

Ok, well...since I can't get it to work on Oracle VM vbox, I try your repack on VMware...everything work but when I try to log in it's giving me 204 error- server is restarting -_- . Now I have no idea what to do.... and I use 15g memory and 4 core to.

This is wierd, I downloaded your CentOS and build it on VMware and it work...so there must be something missing from the Server File I download or something...

Last edited:
Back