Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Repack Server v127

Reaction score
I put 15gb and 4 core.

Ok, well...since I can't get it to work on Oracle VM vbox, I try your repack on VMware...everything work but when I try to log in it's giving me 204 error- server is restarting -_- . Now I have no idea what to do.... and I use 15g memory and 4 core to.

This is wierd, I downloaded your CentOS and build it on VMware and it work...so there must be something missing from the Server File I download or something...
Maybe you missed some Setup in Creating using the Repack Server files it was working on mine.

Reaction score
Adding cash is working? Like Vote for Cash... After 6 hours, vote again ? Cause my cash never comes to me, and it shows "status 4" on usecashlog table.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How I can fix truble network?

rocklee330 - Repack Server v127 - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Confirmed! This VMware repack work very well with Ram 2GB and 2 core, but I have to wait about 1 hour for first login.

Good job. :lol:

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Confirmed! This VMware repack work very well with Ram 2GB and 2 core, but I have to wait about 1 hour for first login.

Good job. :lol:

1 hour = big lol :)

it's because you need ram for load MAP else u will have to wait a lot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to configure this server on online internet.
I has install all config on server. But when i run client then it's not response ping form server.
Thank guy.

Back