Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Startup pack

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Hello
just share my startup file with GS config for a live server

but on that share i don't provide the GS cracked for allow the rate edit from config you still have to edit ur GS yourself by hexa way
Note that rar was made for work on @Bola Share with fix on gs config files
Enjoy

Some important things

do not edit
[Identify]
ServerID = 255
leave it as default else u can have some issue if future

this package is for a live server with at least 8 giga ram do not run all GS on ur local computer with 4 giga ram it wont load full so u'll understand that if you come here and say that u can't run it on ur server u'll know it's because RAM

this package open many GS for open all maps :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This's My picture for Memory usage when start with Server Startup pack from here
in VMWare 10 and running very stable

Thanks for your sharing

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hellojust share my startup file with GS config for a live serverbut on that share i don't provide the GS cracked for allow the rate edit from config you still have to edit ur GS yourself by hexa wayNote that rar was made for work on @Bola Share with fix on gs config filesEnjoySome important things do not edit leave it as default else u can have some issue if futurethis package is for a live server with at least 8 giga ram do not run all GS on ur local computer with 4 giga ram it wont load full so u'll understand that if you come here and say that u can't run it on ur server u'll know it's because RAMthis package open many GS for open all maps :)
hello, can you show how to edit file gs by hexa. many thanks

Back