Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Swordsman Database

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been working on a database for swordsman. It is in a very early development stage, and is missing a ton of features. I am constantly working on it though, and maybe it is already of use to some of you.

Please give me your feedback, if you have any.

Cheers

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well done.

Not sure if you're already aware but:
  • Pagination appears to be broken.
  • Searching dumps errors straight to a browser. Might be an issue unless you're doing PDO.

I recommend looking at jQuery and/or Datatables. It would simplify filtering, pagination, etc.

Reaction score
Thanks. Pagination in fact isn't even implemented - it just exists on one list for testing. It will come today or tomorrow, along with basic views for monsters. Could you please link me to a place where it throws errors? Dumping errors is not that critical, since I use PDO with prepared statements, but it's not nice indeed.

Cheers

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks. Pagination in fact isn't even implemented - it just exists on one list for testing. It will come today or tomorrow, along with basic views for monsters. Could you please link me to a place where it throws errors? Dumping errors is not that critical, since I use PDO with prepared statements, but it's not nice indeed.

Cheers

Reaction score
Damn, that was a stupid error of mine. I actually forgot to update data to a revision which contained a table that I already had added on m dev machine. Oh well, thanks. Fixed.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Finally someone has started creating database for Swordsman. Keep going :thumbup1:

Reaction score
Finally someone has started creating database for Swordsman. Keep going :thumbup1:

Will keep going for sure!

Cheers

Added Pagination today, along with fixing a few bugs that where pointed out to me. Should also run a bit faster.

Tomorrow, i'll start implementing the remaining lists, along with making some of the detail views more useful.

Cheers

Reaction score
Added basic NPC service info for selling.

A good demo is this :

Will now continue to implement other services for NPC.
If I have time today, i'll start on monsters + their droplist today.

Cheers

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All Item links now display potions.

IE:
Link for weapon but displays medicine instead.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey,

i'm sorry about that, that was a fuckup on my side (My regression testing failed... :().

As for stuff I did today - each monster now has, next to some basic info, a droptable describing items it can drop, along with various percentages.

Example :

More features coming soon!

Cheers

Reaction score
Just a heads up :

Quests are coming soon. I spent the last few days exporting the quests, and i'm almost done with that. Once i'm done, you'll be able to check up on all quests in the game.

Cheers

Reaction score
After some long days of work, the database now contains quests. Quests are also now shown as a result type when you search.

Search example:

Quest example:

Please be aware that it is far from done! I will add way more information the coming days.

Cheers

Back