Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SwordsMan Ver130

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This project is live? still in the 130 version? anyone can upload the files 130? and more and more questions :eek:tt1:

Retired Developer
Reaction score
SWO v130 is the Bola Share

but do not try get client V130 because the client bug as i did test it for almost 2 months

V130 has Guild issue it wont allow u do Guild event

so recently i just downgrade my client to V127 who is a bit more stable but still has many bugs in game

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
would you like to upload on another website? the chinese'site has been deleted your files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SWO v130 is the Bola Share

but do not try get client V130 because the client bug as i did test it for almost 2 months

V130 has Guild issue it wont allow u do Guild event

so recently i just downgrade my client to V127 who is a bit more stable but still has many bugs in game

Im looking for a client compatible with bola files v127, you got a link ? or SOMA client works ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Current officially obtainable Client Versions
Chinese Version 1.4.60 (1.4.60 by patcher/config/game_ver.sw)

Koean Version 1.3.0
(0.0.114 update to 0.0.130 by patcher/config/game_ver.sw ..
I think they use different versioning scheme.)

All downloaded client's versions are little lower than that but patched to that versions.
arcgames bans me, I can not get english client.

At the data of May,16,2015.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So this is the newest server files for Swordsman online? and this section seems dead to me plus swordsman online is the best graphic looking for private servers at the moment. We should get this mmorpg well organized and populated. Anyone has a strong and very good servers running on their dedicated server/VPS? If you do please tell me how much RAM it needed to run full maps. I heard you need at least 3xCPU too but that's not a problem, I have 6-8 CPU machine to host it. But for testing on a single machine(server side) can I make the server use less RAM? Like disabled maps or cities that uses too much RAM. I have a spare laptop with 2 cores and 4GB ram. Any infor would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So this is the newest server files for Swordsman online? and this section seems dead to me plus swordsman online is the best graphic looking for private servers at the moment. We should get this mmorpg well organized and populated. Anyone has a strong and very good servers running on their dedicated server/VPS? If you do please tell me how much RAM it needed to run full maps. I heard you need at least 3xCPU too but that's not a problem, I have 6-8 CPU machine to host it. But for testing on a single machine(server side) can I make the server use less RAM? Like disabled maps or cities that uses too much RAM. I have a spare laptop with 2 cores and 4GB ram. Any infor would be appreciated.

nope, tera online got much much more better graphic.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I are right, but Tera online has so huge client, I bet not many private players wants to do it. But I don't like Tera graphic at all. I find Kung-fu graphic mmorpg is better. Like Hero online even the game graphic is outdated(2005). I still like the gameplay and its upgrades system.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here! Version 130
Bola what you think about it?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here! Version 130
Bola what you think about it?

Good finds man, I see that dev galaxy is working on the servers files constantly updating it too.

This could bring a back swordman online a bit with ver130. Swordman section has been dead for a while.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can someone tests if this English client patch help that v130 Vietnamese client translated into english?

The OP doesn't mentioned what version that server files was made. I will test out soon once I got the clients, I need more spaces on my tablet so I can download at super fast high speed internet on the go.

Back