Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tngh (Swordsman) v246 - fix

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone know how to add cash / sycee on this version or server?

"INSERT INTO usecashnow (userid, zoneid, sn, aid, point, cash, status, creatime) VALUES ($ID, 1, 1, 23, 9999, 9999, 3, '$TIME')"

call zx.usecash(176, 1, 1, 23, 99, 1, 3, @ERROR);

does not work

tnx

fix, I use the server authd and it worked. thanks Bola!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i searched for english v246 and can't find a working one does anyone have a copy they can send me?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Theres a new version of the files around in some cn forums version 256 i will update the post for this files soon.

great w8ing for it

i searched for english v246 and can't find a working one does anyone have a copy they can send me?

replace package folder files with English client files i use V310 i think i forget
google it its a privet server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can't seem to download the full client it takes days and then stops downloading and says failed to connect can someone please upload it on mega google or something thanks...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does any body has RAM shortage and able to run the server on 6GB of Memory in VMware? =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't connect xshell to the server, pinging it through cmd spits out a "ping request timed out" error. Not sure what to do at this point. Disabling the firewall did nothing, switching between bridged, NAT and host-only networks didn't seem to do anything either. Pinging my other virtual machines work just fine though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are 2 possible clients to use for V246. They are the client SwordsmanID. and the Reborn V37 or v40. Just need to change the serverlist.xml file with your correct IP. If you use the Reborn files there are some cash shop items that cant be bought probably due to mismatched shops.

fix, I use the server authd and it worked. thanks Bola!

Adding Cash
you could add cash using the Console Commands.

This command adds cash to the market

d_delcmd 168 1000000

Last edited by a moderator:
Retired Developer
Reaction score
Adding Cash
you could add cash using the Console Commands.

This command adds cash to the market

d_delcmd 168 1000000
that correct don't forget the calculation work with the formula 2.5

so if you want to send 1000 sycee you have to run 1000*2.5 = 2500

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
90% of content seems to work flawlessly with english files i used questing seems normal gearing is good even hosted globally with few international friends through a vpn no problems so far i havent checked out guild related things yet so i checked out the guild and it seems it doesnt work irregardless of client language i get an message that says server load full things i tried was increasing vmware specs aswell as increasing the amount of gsalias to load and i still get the same error any ideas would be appretiated:thumbup1: made dumb mistake edited the wrong myqd seems there is 2 1 under root and 1 in home all my poop workin hehe

Did you manage to enable the guild system? please help me what to do?

Back