Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]Set Up Repent Online private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great to see some significant progress being made on this. I have always been checking this place in hopes of something happening. Hopefully you guys can get something going.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will be looking forward into this, might get some old friend KO developers to take a look into this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
[02/03/2013 19:30:43]**********************************************************
[02/03/2013 19:30:43]*** Service is starting.
[02/03/2013 19:30:43]--- Start Game Table Loading
[02/03/2013 19:32:43]d:\my documents\repent\repent\rptaisvr\gametableloader.cpp(126)
DB Error:
Code = 80004005
Code meaning = Unspecified error
Source = Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers
Description = [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

[02/03/2013 19:32:43]--- User Manager Clear
[02/03/2013 19:32:43]--- Unloading Game Table
I get this when starting the RptAISvr.exe
Already did all this, even tho i'm not doing it remotely, any ideas?

Fixed:
Edit RptAISvr.ini
Code:
[quote name='twostars' timestamp='1359943161' post='31457']
Okay, just checked it locally.

In the INI, make it:
[code][DB_SERVER]
IP=(local)
It gets passed straight through to the connection string (in KO it's actually unused). (local) should work, specify an instance name if you need to (e.g. (local)\SQLEXPRESS).
[/quote]
[/code]
THANKS TO twostars

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could not find server 'MELVIN-PC' in sys.servers. Verify that the correct server name was specified. If necessary, execute the stored procedure sp_addlinkedserver to add the server to sys.servers.

Anyone? Get this while trying to edit the stored procedures

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to lookup the sysservers table and find your SQL server name or what ever. I ran into the same problem then..
It's probably something like:
MELVIN-PC\SQLEXPRESS but not sure though:(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EXEC sp_dropserver 'oldservername'

EXEC sp_addserver 'newservername', 'local'

restart sql server, and you should be ok

Could not find server 'MELVIN-PC' in sys.servers. Verify that the correct server name was specified. If necessary, execute the stored procedure sp_addlinkedserver to add the server to sys.servers.

Anyone? Get this while trying to edit the stored procedures
you can see my new Reply

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i talked to my friend and he told me it was pretty much useless to change it, so i ignored that step as i had those problems but now, the game keeps on banning my account, even tho i already tried to change the lenguage, any ideas?

Also, buybuybuy, is it possible to get some open source files? so we can change it back to english? otherwise these files would be pretty much useless.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i talked to my friend and he told me it was pretty much useless to change it, so i ignored that step as i had those problems but now, the game keeps on banning my account, even tho i already tried to change the lenguage, any ideas?

Also, buybuybuy, is it possible to get some open source files? so we can change it back to english? otherwise these files would be pretty much useless.

open the Repent_account DATABASE and Open the tb_user table edit the 1 to 0 in col "block" .
b.JPG - [Guide]Set Up Repent Online private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
Repent.JPG - [Guide]Set Up Repent Online private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
odbc1.JPG - [Guide]Set Up Repent Online private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
ODBC2.JPG - [Guide]Set Up Repent Online private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

-------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have the open source files. you say these files would be pretty much useless . may be something cann't Dev.
But many Client Files can use this tool to edit. so you can add the new item and edit the tbl and add the values in SQL table
Like the SunRepent
555.JPG - [Guide]Set Up Repent Online private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But can i have link for SQL ??? i can find SQL SP4 but i can't find SQL 2000 give me link please or add me on Skype to help me out please....Skype : " targetgunz "

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Levis i got a big problem i already get you in my friend list of Skype . . . i'm " ~~Seb~~ " or well my ID is : " targetgunz " ... when i try to change the IP inside "SERVER_INFO" the IP at the collum " strServerIP " i get an error ... i tryed that way : " run the isqlw.exeUpdate SERVER_INFO SET StrServerIP='127.0.0.1'
Update VERSION SET sVersion=32

You can also direct Opent the SERVER_INFO AND VERSION table to edit " but this is not working or i don't know how to do it well . . . when i open it , it says " READ MODE ONLY " . . .

Image :
Levisz - [Guide]Set Up Repent Online private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
client link server error!
input any name and pass alway error

what happen?

Back