Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Now Accepting Moderator Applications for Rohan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
We are now accepting moderator applications for the Rohan section.

If you contribute to Rohan and you feel that you are are a helpful and productive member of this community, you can apply to become a moderator of this section. Please submit your applications here. Make sure to include the reason you are applying to be a moderator, why you should be chosen, along with some information about yourself.

If you just want to read and comment on the applications, I would like to remind you that all of the forum rules do apply, so please do not insult, flame or spam.

Thank you and good luck!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I would love to apply, but sadly my temperament does not include the word 'moderate' :D It is the most I can do to keep my pasty white backside out of the flames.

I am more than happy to mentor & guide those that truly need it though!

Good luck to the brave soul that takes on the moderator job!

/Cheerz!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure if Hunin's comment was meant to be an application but if he is interested I would second it. He's one of the most knowledgeable people, if not the most knowledgeable person in the Rohan scene plus he has experience in the past as a staff member of a former Rohan private server.

You should apply PJ. I've not seen you lose your temper at anyone on a forum yet.

Reaction score
I'm not sure if Hunin's comment was meant to be an application but if he is interested I would second it. He's one of the most knowledgeable people, if not the most knowledgeable person in the Rohan scene plus he has experience in the past as a staff member of a former Rohan private server.

You should apply PJ. I've not seen you lose your temper at anyone on a forum yet.
Nah this was my application
http://forum.ragezone.com/f621/moderator-application-rohan-section-1008080

;P

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back