Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rohan General Discussion

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After going off topic in another thread I thought I would set this up so we could just ramble on about anything to do with Rohan in general :)

Ok so to start off, the Trinity update... what exactly is it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After going off topic in another thread I thought I would set this up so we could just ramble on about anything to do with Rohan in general :)

Ok so to start off, the Trinity update... what exactly is it?

Did you check their Forum already ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've been pushing that it is the Halflings with 2 hobs (newbie class and the 2 new second jobs)
As to loli + grown-ups females with boobjobs, I wonder of these others might be 'evolved' classes or if there is a permanent evolve into one of those at lvl 50. Something like dekan evolve but possibly a permanent morph?

I suppose we can speculate until we get someone that can translate the Korean stuff into understandable English. Somebody gave it a shot in irohan's forums but it is really hard to follow his korengrish.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The 2 second job classes in a light and dark variety does fit but I don't get why they would bring in graphical changes at 2nd class. I mean it's nice and all but... it just doesn't fit with YNK's lazy attitude xD

I've browsed the Korean site a fair bit Rito but I haven't found their forum... nor do I dare translate it xD

Marcus, have you read the email I sent you to your Cyber email address?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't received an e-mither. Changed my Skype account. I'll add you as long as you don't share it with anyone :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Meee? Share something given to me in confidence?

Neva!!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh so this is where all of those penis extension emails are coming from!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude I love you and your missus to bits no homo (ok so you no homo but your missus DEFO no homo hehe).

I did what I had to do. You will have seen the fallout on the other forum and may have understood more why I left, not that you couldn't see it for yourself!

But that doesn't mean I think any less of the other 4 of you. Our paths will cross in a good way in the future for sure :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried msg you on skype but never an answer

Changed Skype account. Blocking on FB was just because I don't want anything associated with Rohan on my personal FB account, definitely nothing personal towards you in any way.

Old boy has my new Skype if you want to chat. I give him permission to let you know what it is :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ight ish, ill msg you later imma go play some far cry 4 !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was read the whole Korean duck Page from Rohan.

Its just 1 new Race BUT you can choose on Job Change for Dark & Light Side of your Character.
The other poop there is just a Story about this new Race ^^

Light = Support
Dark = Dmg

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That all makes sense now. Are those secondary forms permanent at the job change or triggered like evolve?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Still think there will be the morph into secondary forms at job change :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not so sure myself because of all the different armour and costume skins needed. If it was like evolve then you only need 1 set instead of 3 :)

Wonder what weapons they'll use. Staffs or maybe completing the range of wands? I can't see them using melee weapons.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Banned AGAIN (permanently because my previous infractions hadn't expired) because of spam!!

DarkOPM hasn't got a Ducking clue because not a single one of my posts was spam.

That's it I've had it with that place for good now.

Back