Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rohan General Discussion

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol he warned my gotwood acct too though not banned. He didn't seem to like my gay banter with that PythonMate guy.

He didn't have a clue who I was otherwise he would have banned that acct immediately.

IPVanish rules ^^

Edit - One thing I notice is that if we are not there, the activity on those forums drops to zero. It is pretty bad that they punish the only people really showing any interest at all in those forums for things that only a complete moron would call questionable.

But then we see what forums I feel earns subscriptions from me and which ones don't.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats True.

What ever, looks like this Moderators got no clue was Spam & no Spam is.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Banned AGAIN (permanently because my previous infractions hadn't expired) because of spam!!

DarkOPM hasn't got a Ducking clue because not a single one of my posts was spam.

That's it I've had it with that place for good now.

omg, at last i found you ish! sorry i cant pm u :D:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Banned AGAIN (permanently because my previous infractions hadn't expired) because of spam!!

DarkOPM hasn't got a Ducking clue because not a single one of my posts was spam.

That's it I've had it with that place for good now.

OMG I see they unbanned your account again. I wonder if this comment i made in their forums in response to somebody that posted about your "Stats Idea" thread:

lol you aren't expecting him to answer are you (hint: look at his username in the post above yours)?

since I know him i will pass this on for him. he is working on a server to put all he is talking about there into practice (sorry you have to read it to find out what all that is). whether his server ever sees the light of day remains to be seen since he is making no commitments at all beyond trying it out himself.

in any case the community here will be the last to know. you all know who to blame for that folks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
They literally just unbanned me after a unban me plx post in the support forum I posted about 6 days ago :junglejane:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
They would get a lot less grief if they simply fired that DarkOPM guy. He really needs to learn what the word spam means. seriously.

But it is good to see that a little QQ in the right places actually works.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bandit *everywhere*, what could be the date when ShadowAce will join us here :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean with that comment.

Why would that irohan player want to be anywhere other than irohan?
And if this person wanted to come here here it would be totally up to that person for that person's personal reasons.
It would have nothing to do with me.

Back